1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Why all the hate for handyman?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by NinjaTinklePower, Apr 30, 2014.

Discussion - Why all the hate for handyman?
?

Do you like handyman

Yes 69 vote(s) 67.0%
No 34 vote(s) 33.0%
  1. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    My friends and I put a lot of hard work into making handyman a reality. It wasn't how we thought it was going to be but I like it. I love the update and I love annihilation. If you are a TRUE anni player you don't stop playing because of an update. Lazer likes it and the majority do.

Lazer and all the hard working staff out there. Don't let all the negativity bring you down, keep working hard and giving us the games and updates we love. =)

2. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    In addition:
    I will seriously flip out if Handyman gets removed completely. I understand a nerf to calm down all the complaining in the anni forum. But Lazer don't let these idiot forumers bring you down. Be strong in what you do no matter what others say.
    DemonicKai likes this.
  3. Moquito35 Regular Member

XP:
    18,032xp
    I suggest that maybe in phase 1 every 10 damage you do to a nexus heals one point
    1 every 8 heals one point in phase 2
    1 every 6 heals in phase 3
    1 every 8 heals in phase 4
    1 every 10 heals in phase 5
    Although extremely rare, a game could never end with handymen healing the nexus, then getting it stolen, taken, stolen...
    NinjaTinklePower likes this.
  4. C400 Platinum

XP:
    300,522xp
    Handyman was a GREAT idea. But, i don't like repairing it over 75 health. it should stay at 75 and lower. That would be great.
  5. Key_Ran Gold

XP:
    3,722xp
    I agree with you to add and then remove a class is just silly first of all the nerf, I beleve it was well thought of and tge idea from tanker500 about the 20% then dropping chance of healing the nexus but to let everyplayer have it for free is a bit extreme maybe it could be an unlockable such as get 100 nexus defence kills to unlock it.
  6. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    48,824xp
    It just needs to not go over 75
  7. deathbucket Silver

XP:
    33,039xp
    Not to be a dick, but you didn't "work really hard" you just got some ideas and made a thread...
  8. FerbThePlatypus Platinum

XP:
    11,796xp
    It must needs to not go over 75, and not be free.
  9. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    I was playing and the highest it got was 77
  10. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    It was free. It made Civilian COMPLETELY useless.
  11. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    So what… Maybe I like handyman
  12. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    You do, and so do I, but there needs to be a cost. If it is better than Civilian, and is the same, it makes one class useless, and that goes against Annihilation's philosophy. I have nothing against your kit (I support it, personally), but I am simply saying; it needs an unlock condition.
  13. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    I like it free. Read my latest anni post.
  14. nif Platinum

XP:
    665,070xp

how about instead of making handyman cost something (which i think would be horrible, because it's not OP at all) buff civilian somehow.

but i don't think civilian should be the only free class, new users should be able to have a choice. so i say, either buff civilian or nerf handyman.
  15. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Brilliant maybe civilian should get a bow with 6 arrows
  16. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Good ideas! But I was not suggesting putting a pricetag on it. I was suggesting to make it an UNLOCK CONDITION (Unlockable, like Miner, Warrior... etc.

But I like buffing Civilian. Personally suggest full STONE tools, including spade and hoe.
  17. BrickWaflle Platinum

XP:
    38,704xp
  18. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    I saw you today. And you guys really made a big deal about that.
  19. Darkheights Gold

XP:
    268,045xp
    Make them work for it!!!!
  20. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Lol no CIVILIAN SHOULD BE BUFFED INSTEAD