1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Who wants the new Annihilation Update?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by WWII, Dec 12, 2014.

No Prefix - Who wants the new Annihilation Update?
?

Do you want the new Annihilation update?

Yes I'd love the new update. 9 vote(s) 34.6%
No I don't want the new update. 17 vote(s) 65.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWII Platinum

XP:
    76xp
    Most of us now know about the new update and I want to know how many people really want it.
    If you have not seen it yet here it is http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/276961/

Lets see how long until this gets deleted

2. tsnakejake Emerald

XP:
    563,664xp
    #AnniWillCrash
    #BestGamemodeGone
    #ByeShotbow

If you want to wait 30 seconds to spawn and to not get items when killing people, vote yes!
    If your cool and know what your talking about, click the "no" button.
    fire459726 likes this.
  3. Bergmanman Platinum

XP:
    558,653xp
    I would rather see a new poll. Personally, I think a lot of the class updates are much needed and look great. But some of the other changes like the spawn timer and the wither are not really needed....
  4. tsnakejake Emerald

XP:
    563,664xp
    Yeah, like the TP update was "good."
    I'm going to hate destroying a full iron and having him laugh in my face as he keeps all his shit.
  5. WWII Platinum

XP:
    76xp
    Feel free to.
  6. Dead_Man_Speaks Regular Member

XP:
    92,744xp
    I
    I know exactly what your talking about. Some classes are gonna be way too OP. Spy and vampire can easily mine rush the nexus as well
  7. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    How can you know that you hate the update if you haven't even tried it yet?
  8. tsnakejake Emerald

XP:
    563,664xp
    Read it.
  9. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    I have, but it is really hard to see full picture of the changes before i have finally tried it out myself. For example the respawn timer might sound a bit dumb, but when you are not losing your iron armor, it makes it actually faster to gear up.
  10. WWII Platinum

XP:
    76xp
    And if you get rushed while respawning?
  11. MrPotato_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,596xp
    I don't care really, I just play to have fun. :lmao:
    P.S. Hello Brother. :)
  12. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    It is meant to end long stalemates. Vaecon also said that they had been making some potion changes, one probably being a Strength potion nerf. Also the system now punishes you for dying: you can't just instantly go attack others after spawning. The punishment for dying also increases the need to work as a team: instead of moving alone you move as a team to decrease the chances of dying.
  13. Jagram Platinum

XP:
    6,757xp
    I donz want it
    Evan_faro likes this.
  14. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    It'll be fine. Vaecon said that none of the changes listed in the update are set in stone. We can expect to see changes to the update as they go along. Give it a month or so into the new update before assuming that Annihilation is going to die. I personally don't think it will, so I'm going to see how they patch the issues when they become apparent before changing my mind.

Remember, things can change after the update. For the most part, it looks good.
  15. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Hello there.

Whilst there is much to be discussed about the new and upcoming update to Annihilation, we ask that all discussion be kept to the Patch Notes.

Thanks! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.