1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

who need silver

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by stanno01, Nov 7, 2013.

who need silver | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    thats like saying ive been good i should get a medal... you need to earn it

2. _Han Silver

XP:
    43,788xp
    Fine, I've earned it because I've earned it. That is all.

Edit: this isn't really suppose to be serious. Sorry for the off-topic-ness. Please carry on.
  3. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
  4. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    thats like me saying Iearnt it cuz im awesome so i should get it. yes im awesome but no i havnt aernt it... i need to prove that i deserve it first buy being responable with it... its like being on a trial for a mod postion.. i need to prove that i cann handle it and be responsable with it.. not be all stupid and show them that im not capabile with it... i could have a trial mod and tell them that im never gonna play around with it and then 30 secs latter i am on the server and im spaming all this random crap and abusing it ok... no im not like that... every thing has to be earnt ok
  5. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    im sorry if there is any spelling erros i have trouble when i type fast and i just try and get to the point
  6. I_cant_breed Platinum

XP:
    310,490xp
    Welp, here is my go:
    I've known the SB server for a bit now (around 10 months) and I'd like to get silver to support this amazing server (also for the perks I'm not gonna lie) but I can't buy stuff online because of all that Security stuff... I'd be really glad to get it :D
    Also, I try to help as much as I can around and socialize with everyone ^^
    Thx for reading! Oh and if I don't get it well congrats to the one who gets it!
    Well that's it. Bai.
  7. MajesticMexican Regular Member

XP:
    22,048xp
    I need Silver cause my family doesn't give me an allowance and i really wanted to try out a Premium rank no matter what rank and for how long. :)
  8. issahim Regular Member

XP:
    17,400xp
    I deserve silver because i want silver
  9. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,075xp
    My other account: Sunken_Library :heart:
  10. SirDeadPool Regular Member

XP:
    10,058xp
    no one gets it do they... they need to earn it some how ok

[IMG]
  11. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    199,514xp
    Shouldn't it be done by now?
  12. Bukkit_ Gold

XP:
    139,267xp
    If its not done, cuz in some places its not Tuesday, ill just give a reason why i should (not) get silver.
    I want silver, but if i get silver, i will play shotbow TOO much... so yeah... if you do get me sliver, make sure to not tell me :stuck_out_tongue:
  13. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
  14. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,308xp
    IGN: Friend1908
    Everyone here will lie, and say how badly they need they can't pay etc. I could lie but to be honest, I don't like donating to servers because they could go down causing me to waste my money. So I would really love it to get a rank for free! (Really you shouldn't choose based on reason since most people are likely lying)
  15. Draco8967 Regular Member

XP:
    8,024xp
    I agree with Friend1908 people lie to get what they want. It like giving money to a homeless person and letting them walk to a drug dealer. It would be easy to just pick someone to give silver, but are you doing it for the right reason? To be honest i have tasted the good life on servers, and the bad ones, Even the power of the staff (From Mod-Owner Even server hoster) For Shotbow i would have to say this is a good life, Using XP to get advantages on games is nice. So if you had to pick someone, Stanno01, Pick Friend1908 and let him taste the the good life. There no different between a free member and a preminum member aside from more xp given and reserve spots. Again there is no different.
    -Friend1098, I hope you enjoy what I did for you. The sacrifice of one greed to give to another is an award above all else. I could be a dick and try and get it to lower your changes of ever tasting the life of premium. Just remember there is not a big different between free and premium members. Peace everyone.
    Stano01 you better make you choice not based on what people want but If they told the truth. Someone who will give one desire to help another goes unhindered. There are good people who will not ask for things for they are not greedy and will let someone fill their desire. I say that for everyone who does not want to post for it will bring them into that greed. Here a quote i leave you Stano01 'The light will rise to show the truth in people, While Darknesss Hides the lies in people. Don't be fooled by the beauty of the outside, but look at the inside to their soul' I'm saying look at someone post and don't be fooled by the greed of others. Peace Stano01. Hope you follow your heart, i know others will follow their desires.
  16. wildeman Platinum

XP:
    39,594xp
    it is already wednesday .....
  17. Bukkit_ Gold

XP:
    139,267xp
    I think its wednesday world wide already :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. Sehtariklover Obsidian

XP:
    22,030xp
    i will buy it soon i am busy