1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Who here isn't a bandit?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by lightninge, Nov 16, 2017.

No Prefix - Who here isn't a bandit? | Page 2
  1. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Especially the UTC. Worst bandit clan out there imo.
    Smartz_ and kscopekid like this.

2. lightninge Gold

XP:
    139,223xp

I hate the ones who have iron armor and diamond swords who go to spawn towns and kill everyone. Seriously, minez is an every man for himself game, but that just is NOT okay. (There is a guy who does that but doesn't kill people named Wearecrafty, I salute you bro :D)

And the ones who kill people who just started and only have the starting gear (All of it is soulbound except for the eye of ender) Seriously, why? What are you getting from it? Nothing. Unless you for some reason threw out your ender eye and want a new one, in which case you can just ask "Do you want that ender eye? If you don't can I take it?" Especially when it's in a good spawn.
  3. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    That sounds a lot like what UTC does.
    Smartz_ and kscopekid like this.
  4. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    Ya, I also hate the bandit clan also known as the UTC.
    Smartz_ and FreeCookson like this.
  5. Anandomous Regular Member

XP:
    10,685xp
    Never been a bandit since 2013, guess you're just running into all the bad ones
  6. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    isn't wearecrafty in the clans of the healers of the dawn brigade??
  7. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

Wearecrafy is in my healer clan. We make common practice of going south in full iron to help people in spawn towns.
  8. lightninge Gold

XP:
    139,223xp

That is good, since you aren't killing people. Although it is kind of creepy when someone with full iron armor and a diamond sword walks right up to you.
  9. 1999rocks Platinum

XP:
    99,404xp
    Since no one else has pointed it out to you yet, 4 of the people who posted on your thread saying "I'm not a bandit" are messing with you as I've played for long enough to know these names and that they are joking and actually only play as bandits. Just thought you should know in case you wanted to try to team with them.
  10. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    Ya, I also hate the UTC who pose as traders when we all really know they're bandits. smh
    FreeCookson likes this.
  11. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    if i see a person on non-pve servers (ESPECIALLY non-premiums) i log and run
  12. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    I used to bee a healer but I stopped because whenever I went to Hasa as a healer, people would just kill me.
    If I see someone in a town that looks noobish and random I might go ahead and attack them though.
    So technically, i'm neutral.
  13. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Which gear did you have when you went hasa ?
    I know I used to go hasa as a healer and managed to not get killed (except when it was time for americans to leave school and go play minez c: )
  14. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    A leather chestplate dyed green holding out a bandage :/
  15. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    Been playing MineZ since 2012. Done both banditing and healing. Banditing is much more fun to me because it's a high risk high reward payout. Although recently, I've only been interested in healing and just wandering around the map aimlessly. That being said, I still do spawn banditing as in I just spawn and kill players in spawn towns just for quick loot to go north.
  16. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    *Bandets
    kscopekid likes this.
  17. Agypagy Administrator

XP:
    334,792xp
    I'm not a bandit. In fact, I hate banditing.
    kbsfe, Smartz_, kscopekid and 2 others like this.
  18. AetheralWraith Platinum

XP:
    230,603xp
    Agy we all know your a bandit you aint fooling anyone
    MTrout likes this.
  19. kscopekid Platinum

XP:
    151,188xp
    You may be thinking of someone else, Agy is one of the most well-known healers that I know of! I remember one day when I was alone in the fields of hasa bleeding out when his group of 40 came and purged me of my bleeding by sending me back to the spawn town, where Agy healed me! Stop calling my favorite healer a bandit, smh.
    FreeCookson, LegendaryAlex and Aexon like this.
  20. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

He aint the only healer. I remember when this kscopekid guy joined a healer clan and became a leader for a short while.