1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Who are the LEGENDs of Shotbow?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by LKnightO, Sep 28, 2019.

No Prefix - Who are the LEGENDs of Shotbow? | Page 2
  1. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    33,973xp
    Claummy was a big one for Anni, same with Dutch and 20thCB. MineZ? Saw a lot of those in Smartz_'s thread.

2. OneZedArmy Silver

XP:
    31,335xp
    Irishkaiser
  3. YKKEOX Regular Member

XP:
    6,748xp
  4. Rainbow_Dashi Obsidian

XP:
    40,037xp
    Kstaal is a legend I will never forget, none of you will know them in the slightest but they're so legendary that they actually predate the ranking of a 'Shotbow' legend! I guess you'd class them a proper old-school MineZ.net legend instead?

Not that they played MineZ at all, at least to my knowledge, nooo - this warrior would sit in the dark depths of the old server known only as the "LOUNGE" dropdown corner pit waaay back in 2012 for hours on end in the water/sponge room... and let me tell you, unless you were there and saw the stuff people used to say to one another, there's no way for you to know how much mental strength that takes!

The very first video I uploaded to YouTube (of reporting a waterwalker in the pool room of the lounge, of course) included them as a cameo, but I can't seem to find it anymore... funnily enough, my first official thread report on Shotbow I can find here now had Majicou reply telling me the person I reported used over 300 accounts to exploit in MineZ (shoutout to that lovely signature of his which he never ever changed, which I may have drawn!) - that one person would be more than the daily playercount here nowadays!

Also, since I've now totally derailed the point of this thread in my reply with stuff totally unrelated to it's original purpose, will I be punished accordingly like you would be in the past? I'll tune in to find out!
    DutchSurvivor likes this.
  5. LegendaryAlex Film Crew

XP:
    309,346xp
  6. Gloryblade Emerald

XP:
    57,308xp
    o/
    ohxd and DutchSurvivor like this.
  7. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    623,378xp
    Legends of Shotbow, hmm. Think they go per game-mode, don't you agree? Also, personally, I would define legends: People you look up to. Those whom respect those around them...

Annihilation
    - 20thCenturyboy, you're all. You might derp at the game :wink:, but you mastered life :heart:.
    - Murgatron, you're a wookie. If I hadn't been such a pain in the *** of yours, we could've been different.
    - Cel 'n Lizze, would always make you smile
    - Ronyrulesall, great lad
    - Zneak 'n Claymore, no need to explain those
    - Alec 'n Techno, babes
    - Duck, David, Fat, Hilly, Kello, Fluffoon, Sirrias, Jackd44, Reconal, Soto, Tiny_Devil, Vovri, Valadro, Otaku_Natsu. Too much n too many to name, you know who you're! :heart:

People of EU; Phoenix, Atlas, TBC, CFF and Oblivion. US with The Otherbears, Axis and Chaos.

MineZ
    Glory! Wholemilk, Doc 'n Nick! Avenger!!! AlexShepard (spelled correct?)! TTcreuse :heart: Zuleth, Rudy, NN. Been too long to name all the loved ones ;-;
    Hughzaz and JTGangsterLP6 like this.