1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Where is MineZ 2?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by iWinninq, Jul 13, 2018.

Question - Where is MineZ 2?
  1. iWinninq Regular Member

XP:
    4,822xp
    So I used to play MineZ 2 a lot back in 2015/16, but since then I kind of forgot about this server and haven't played here in almost 2 years. Now that I have come back, I noticed that MineZ 2 is gone. Was it removed?

2. akitaboy2 Regular Member

XP:
    2,855xp
    yes cus dead game
  3. iWinninq Regular Member

XP:
    4,822xp
    oof
  4. gpandaman Platinum

XP:
    197,191xp
    Something like that...

The main dev got busy with child raising (Well, he left the network and isn't coding on any other server). There were too many bugs and was deemed too difficult to move to 1.9 - mainly since no one else really knew how to recode 2.

Hopefully it comes back eventually... I spent too much XP for spawn kits lol
  5. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    99,458xp
    its in the garage, being repaired for most of its bugs, it will come back, like When In Rogue, Dungeon Crawling gamemode, not really GunZ though, guns were too op against zombies
  6. Sir_Isaac_Nooton Silver

XP:
    74,547xp
  7. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    264,531xp
    You never tried the dungeon :stuck_out_tongue: