1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Where is EU Server

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by CookiesAndChaos, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM.

No Prefix - Where is EU Server
  1. CookiesAndChaos Gold

XP:
    5,026xp
    All in the title, just coming back playing shotbow and see there is no EU servers left ... Any explication, impossible to play from where i live.

2. ShayminPlays Platinum

XP:
    98,753xp

The EU server shut down all the way back in 2016-2017 in order to unify the playerbase and reduce spending. There wasn't a great load of people playing on EU so they made the decision to axe it. There's a possibility it could return in the future if the playerbase grows again
  3. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    81,031xp
    If you are from paris (as your profile states), then it is completely "playable" albeit a bit laggy, im located in NL and although the ping is high the gamemode remains playable, at least for PvE purposes.
    Aexon likes this.
  4. salTequilla Silver

XP:
    35,253xp
    It does kinda suck when you're with a group of European players and don't want to pay 100 bucks to play PVE. Just playing regulary PVP servers is still nice, but every PvP encounter flat out sucks due to the permanent 150ms of ping. I really hate having to avoid the entire canyons due to the players being undefeatable because they have better ping and the only area that has giants, thus also having the advantage of a diamond sword. We can't kill them or hunt them away from the canyons to kill giants because of our terrible ping :(
  5. ShayminPlays Platinum

XP:
    98,753xp
    I'm able to fend off a fair few people at Hasa just fine. There's still some skill expression with EU ping, it's just lessened.