1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion When are we getting custom genders, sexes, and pronouns in our profiles?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Arryen, Apr 19, 2021.

Suggestion - When are we getting custom genders, sexes, and pronouns in our profiles?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IH8_4NRs Regular Member

XP:
    16,377xp
    I identify as non-binary. It's really frustrating when the only gender options on Shotbow are "Female" and "Male." Unfortunately, this way of classifying genders is outdated, homophobic, and LGBTphobic. An easy way to fix this problem is to let us type in our own identifying genders, sexes, and pronouns. As I said before, I am non-binary, which means that I was born neither a male or a female. I would like it if we could add our pronouns here too (mine are xe/xim). I think this step for Shotbow could be a great step in helping us move towards our goal of being free of any bigotry, homophobia, sexism, and any other closet term for what is ultimately bigotry.
    Royia likes this.

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    799,253xp
    This is on our list of items for the new website overhaul. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable with your profile while we are still using this archaic forum software.
    ShayminPlays and Smartzz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.