1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement What would YOU like to see in Annihilation

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by JACOBSMILE, Dec 4, 2015.

Announcement - What would YOU like to see in Annihilation | Page 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grynmoor Platinum

XP:
    36,451xp

2. daniellukas99 Gold

XP:
    16,131xp
    your spectre is not really the old assassin.

what he meant was the real old assassin ( 1:1 ) as a seperate class
  3. grynmoor Platinum

XP:
    36,451xp

I do understand what he meant, but..

My Spectre class was actually inspired by the old assassin and is somewhat close in concept with the old class, but not close enough that it's a subordinate copy of the class itself. However, it's similar enough to appeal some people who would want the old assassin back.
  4. halvorhc Regular Member

XP:
    21,498xp
    I think i forgot to mention that u could use on your self. I think 3 sec is to short, hard to Get over walls at 3 sec
  5. CaptainAnarchist Platinum

XP:
    13,006xp
    I wan't more Coastal in anni
  6. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    • Bring vampire back from anni 1.6 it was better then the new one we have now.
  7. Mruniversee Platinum

XP:
    52,220xp
    Yes you can, Just look at people there stats.
  8. _Jakeypooh Platinum

XP:
    53,583xp
    Ahh, well is levatation II a thing? Like would you go up twice as fast? I mean your class so what ever you want :stuck_out_tongue:
  9. Rechoke Silver

XP:
    30,364xp
    Not sure which version the 1.6 vampire was. If it was the one that drained people their health, that one was overpowered and gamebreaking due to people attempting to farm in every game and preventing their own teammates to break the enemy nexus so they can farm for more exp.

The Vampire version we got now is actually very tactical. In Yggdrasil, you have the caves to make your way to the other team and those caves are always dark, unless someone places torches everywhere, (which is very uncommon) you get resistance all the time. even when you get to low health you can transform into a bat and make your way out easily, or try to kill them as a bat.
    Another way to use Vampire very useful now is to use the transform ability to get all the way up to skybridges. Neither Scout or bows can reach up as high as the bat can without any support from self-placed blocks.
  10. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    886,864xp
    Voidscorping should be bannable again, seriously... :neutral_face:
    RichRamp likes this.
  11. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    No :3
    HungerHealer and _JakeyPooh like this.
  12. Rrrepatiti Platinum

XP:
    138,140xp
    Class ultimates: Players can buy an ultimate from weapon shop. It costs 20 gold and you can unleash the ultimate ability of the class.
    Botifier likes this.
  13. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Kinda sad like 5 out of 10 of these ideas are literally what other games have lol
  14. _Jakeypooh Platinum

XP:
    53,583xp
    Exactly void scorping is one thing leathers can do against strength! I agree :stuck_out_tongue:
  15. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Still I miss the old vampire, if I knew it would turn out like what it is today I would have never bought it.
  16. imissmydad6_9 Regular Member

XP:
    2,826xp
    How about when a Thor kills someone, their cool down goes down by 10 seconds, like assassin?
  17. Rechoke Silver

XP:
    30,364xp
    Which is exactly why. a leather isn't supposed to kill such a person without any consuquences for himself. It's not difficult, and takes 30 seconds to prepare yourself correctly for the enemy to come. however it takes the enemy 30 minutes to prepare himself. The tactic is broken and too easy. it takes away the actually strategic classes to counter those enemies and let them ignored even though they are good for them, and are balanced. Succubus, Thor, Lumberjack
  18. Rechoke Silver

XP:
    30,364xp
    Could also be a cool thing for Succubus when you kill someone with the life drain
  19. _Jakeypooh Platinum

XP:
    53,583xp
    But then again one of the most common rushing classes is acrobat so they can double jump back on and void scorping isn't that easy with all your team running around you hit then instead of the enemy :(
  20. Rechoke Silver

XP:
    30,364xp
    And that equals 30 minute of preparing?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.