1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question What should I build?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Captain_3nd, Nov 3, 2013.

Question - What should I build?
  1. Captain_End Platinum

XP:
    50,010xp
    I'm working on a build that would replace Outpost Adera, if accepted, and it's Outpost Adera 2.0, but not even close to finished. But afterwards, what should I build next? I would like some non-sarcastic responses please.

2. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp
    I have thought of similar ideas. There are many really bad builds that should be replaced.
    For Example: Mclovinville, Kaocho, Afaya, Fort Rockwood, Fort Erie, Crymoore Pond and Mount Longton.

For most of these, I have no idea how they were possibly added in the first place. I could do a better rebuild of every single one. There are more poor builds than just my list, but I though that I would point out the horrendous ones first.

I would love to hear any feedback from the community or even from the builders of these locations.
    -kesin13
  3. Captain_End Platinum

XP:
    50,010xp
    It wouldn't have to be a recreation, you know? I was trying to ask "What should I build?" in general, not what should I rebuild. But thanks for the advice anyways, I'll head over to Kaocho soon to check it out and redo it maybe :)
  4. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp

Here are some ideas that I have had, feel free to try any of them.
    - Temple Built into the side of the canyons (similar to Petra)
    - Hidden dungeon behind a frozen waterfall in the snow biome
    - City on an Island (I have already tried this)
    - A smaller temple worshiping a god (most likely Therum or Simoon)
    - Anything in the clearing NW of Forest
    - Mycelium-themed Cave Town

Just off the top of my head, I'll try to give you more soon!

-kesin13
  5. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Your creativity is the limit!! MineZ 2.0 may be released sometime in 2014, and we will need hundreds of awesome builds to fill the space - I believe the map is going to be bigger.

Much bigger.