1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other what is your funniest death in annihilation.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by skunkthecat, Dec 28, 2013.

Other - what is your funniest death in annihilation.
  1. skunkthecat Platinum

XP:
    13,811xp
    I just want some laughs cause im bored

2. skunkthecat Platinum

XP:
    13,811xp
    well could you explain how you died or put a picture
  3. Willlish Platinum

XP:
    98,720xp
    While I was AFK down canyon my friend(No names :wink: ) and he lagged out so I tried to be clever and got killed by the cactus and the cactus raped all my stuff u-u
  4. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    None of my deaths are funny :(
    I'd say it was "funny" when I had all the boss loot and I was getting chased by 2 diamond reds and I had to jump off the void on amazon while I was yellow (I DIDNT WANT THEM TO HAVE THE BOSS LOOOOTT)
  5. Palo90 Platinum

XP:
    19,132xp
    I went to eat lunch and put a dictionary on top of my shift key so that nobody would see me hiding in a canyon hole with full prot 1 diamond armor, a sharp 4 fire 2 dia sword, 2 gapples, 6 str2 pots, and a power 4 bow. Let's just say that my sister didn't know what xanthosis meant...
  6. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    My saddest death is far more ridiculous than anyone in the history of Annihilation. I had invis rushed green, taken them from 30 HP down to 1.... I suffocated in their nexus.
  7. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    2 gapples on canyon wut.
    where you get leaves.
    a dictionary.
    wut.
    RichRamp likes this.
  8. Evilbanana5757 Platinum

XP:
    2,523xp
    In full diamond I tried hunting a squid on andorra and little did I know, there was an enemy iceman above me...

._.
    Mattzar likes this.
  9. ScaredPanda Emerald

XP:
    342,321xp
    I had full prot 2 dia, sharp 4 dia sword, power 4, and a :oops: load of pots. Made a little base above yellow nexus on coastal. Put down a launch pad to rush their nexus, drank my pots, jumped on the launch pad... I used a wooden pressure plate, not stone. So I fell to my death on top of a leather yellow. GG me :3
  10. _MtnDewMe_ Platinum

XP:
    115,667xp
    Well, This isn't a funny death, But might seem funny to others, I was rushing on the map Coastal solo, With Diamond armor, With good enchants and a sharpness 3 fire 2 sword, with str 2's and speed. After I killed most of the diamond guys that were defending, Their whole nexus was mine! (It only needed about 20 hits, in phase 5) As soon as I broke it the first time, My MC crashed. I joined back. I was dead. D,:
  11. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    My friend had diamond armor and a str2 pot on sklyands and accidentally just jumped off the edge.
  12. Aeriform Regular Member

XP:
    14,105xp
    I was in Skylands with Scorpio, and I set up this dispenser arrow cannon on a bridge. I hide behind a wall, and three diamonds come up and see the structure. When they got close, I started spamming the lever! Two fell off, and the third reached my point. He knocks me into the void and I Scorpio him down with me. We were right beside each other in mid air and he killed me, but then he died from DEATH BY VOID. :lmao:
  13. BlazingShadowEX Gold

XP:
    34,031xp
    Whenever people make small-ass gaps in the mid bridges(which I fall into) in Canyon. I ain't even mad.
  14. MarchWaden Regular Member

XP:
    18,494xp
    I had some leather and a stone sword, and was using warrior. I nerd poled up to blue's mid base, and got up to their bridge, where there are like five guys chilling. None of them seem to care that I'm there. So I'm like, what the hell, let's go after this guy in the rock nook, I might kill him before the teammates get me. So I stupidly go into the pit on the left, and kill the guy there. I'm sneaking here, miraculously undetected. They leave me alone long enough to kill some other guy who was getting stone in the hole, and get back out ( a full ten seconds). At this point I'm wondering how incompetent they can possibly be to be ignoring me like this, while I kill another leather, then some n00b with iron, and yet another leather. I finally get my last two hearts taken from me by a red (this is blue's mid base) who hits me from behind. It was... weird as hell to be honest. I was like "wait wait what? I'm not dead?" Annihilation teamwork, ladies and gentlemen. Such communication, such flawless group coordination. Good times.

Honest to god, no lying, just one hell of a weird chance. I didn't take any screenshots though... :(
  15. ArtomixCraft Platinum

XP:
    88,082xp
    This was hilarious, but it wasn't my death.
    Still, I'll leave it here.

I was playing Castles yesterday and suddenly a blue guy (We were Yellow) jumps from top of the Castle on me. He explodes and his guts (items) are all over the place. He had Firwen's Breastplate of OPness, Firwen's Sword of Embers, lots of smelted iron, 20+ diamonds...
    He apparaently commited sucide since he didn't get a Chestplate but a Breastplate (credit to Incredible_PvP for that :lmao:) LOL
  16. Vovri Platinum

XP:
    255,010xp
    Had iron chest and leather everything else, and got rushed by 4 iron rushers. Hid in the nexus and suicided with 9 Insta Harm 2 pots. Was sooo fun to watch the rushers rage :lmao:DDDD
  17. Oshawottstarter Platinum

XP:
    193,688xp
    Okay, the OtherBears finished owning our nexus. I was spy, shifting to hide from them. Then ClassyScrub hit me with his grapple without knowing and killed me. :lmao:
  18. Palo90 Platinum

XP:
    19,132xp
    Mid.... :lmao:
  19. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
    Had full diamond + sword. No enchants. I was rushing red and some leather dude spotted me shifting 7 blocks from the edge. He backstabbed me and launched me off the edge.
    I didn't play until a week later.
  20. Mattzar Regular Member

XP:
    7,847xp
    On coastal I was rushing through the side oceans of the map when I ran into a guy in leather. I had full iron and knocked him off, little did I know he was a scorpio and as I watched him fall he hit me with his nether star thing and I fell into the void with him :( :lmao: