Question What happened to Vadact?

Discussion in 'Qubion Creative' started by _8ball, May 28, 2017.

Question - What happened to Vadact?
  1. _8ball Regular Member

XP:
    12,519xp
    I recently started playing again when I last played in 2013. I still have my rank in this server called "qubion" but lost my small plots and don't really know what's going on. Can anyone help me out?

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    454,270xp
    Hey _8ball,

Yes, I think I can help you out and I hope McJeffr will comment on this too. Vadact renamed their server and buildteam after Vadact left and started focussing on his Youtube. We have Qubion now and I cannot recall a map-wipe. I played occasionally when Vadact was still around, but I didn't lose any plots. I hope McJeffr can help you out on that one. :wink:

I hope I answered your question, if not. I hope McJeffr will comment and give you a full explanation.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  3. McJeffr Regular Member

XP:
    112,224xp
    As DutchBartje said correctly, Vadact and Qubion are originally the same team, Vadact merely left the team to focus on his YouTube channel which meant that we had to change our name. Qubion is lead by the Vadact+ (The old Vadact Administrators), now called Qubion+, and a few other new administrators.

As for plots, we did indeed have a reset of Smallplots when we launched Qubion 1.8 about 1 or 2 years ago, I can't quite recall. So this is probably the reason why you lost your smallplots. You should have been refunded the tickets to claim a new smallplot though. The Bigplot world was not reset at this time.

Hope that answered your questions!