1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What do you want to see in When in Rogue?

Discussion in 'When in Rogue' started by Goldblade, Nov 14, 2015.

Discussion - What do you want to see in When in Rogue? | Page 3
  1. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    ROFL

2. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Hai
    Mistri and DutchBartje like this.
  3. bubblegumrockya Silver

XP:
    45,127xp
    I would like some sort of leveling system, and skills to upgrade for certain weapons (skill trees) and a party system if it is not already there
    :)
  4. bubblegumrockya Silver

XP:
    45,127xp
    same that would be pretty good being that I liked that game too
  5. Meyling Silver

XP:
    55,728xp
    All I can think of is much more classes. I'm a huge geek/freak when it comes to classes/jobs/etc.
    As in Anni, I go all out with classes and in other games I do too :D
    I love this game and I cannot wait until it releases again. Is one of my favorites!
  6. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Infinite leveling systems!
  7. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Like what somebody said above, prestiges! Like in MineZ 2, so you earn them etc.

Also, add more levels and make some of them less hard, so you could have more! For the final final final boss fight, don't do something like the wither... Make it like Shelob!
  8. Goldblade Retired Staff

XP:
    233,036xp

I think a big point will be to have goals that will satisfy both casual and hardcore players, but to keep the power gap between these players reasonable.

The difficulty seemed pretty solid during the alpha, albeit with a few sore points (like skeletons being far more dangerous than other mobs). You'll likely see some tweaking in that regard. The game is meant to be difficult with upgrades making things easier with each new run. It should be very difficult to beat a new dungeon on the first attempt.
  9. AnotherGuy100 Gold

XP:
    272,205xp
    hmmm, to add on to all the gameplay oriented stuff, how about some cosmetic stuff too? like particle effects, custom sound effects, etc? or even something like taunts/emotes. for example, setting off a firework/explosion, making mob sounds, etc.