1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion What aspects of dungeons do you guys like most?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Fridge2177, Feb 26, 2018.

Discussion - What aspects of dungeons do you guys like most? | Page 2
  1. Matt900_ Regular Member

XP:
    21,578xp
    That feeling of grandeur when being at the dungeon. The first time entering Shrine and Axis Mundi are good examples of this for me personally.

2. ItsSoular Obsidian

XP:
    5,784xp
    I think puzzles are the best aspects of dungeons. Any idiot can do parkour, but not everyone can do a puzzle.
  3. Itz_Jake_ Silver

XP:
    61,946xp
    Personally, my favorite two dungeons are Exolesco Tunnels and Devil's Respite.

Exolesco is my favorite due to the fact it has a really good amount of every aspect a dungeon should have, combined with the unique design and lore. It's fun, not terribly difficult but has a good challenge. The puzzles are fun, the parkour is a challenge, and the boss is super cool.

I like Devil's because it's a straight-forward, difficult, and easy to learn (besides the boss.) The best aspect of dungeons is having a healthy amount of every aspect a dungeon should have; unless it focuses on one aspect, then it executes it well and is a good challenge for the specific category.

Also when they aren't broken as hell it's nice.
    ArsMagia and riod like this.
  4. megaflashman Regular Member

XP:
    1,294xp
    Personally what i like about the dungeons is the dungeons being hard because it feels so good when you complete a hard dungeon that took you about 1-2hrs of dying but finally doing it
  5. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    451,931xp
    But any idiot can look up the solution to a puzzle

:c
  6. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    Except if it's a puzzle that is not always the same and requires you to think
  7. Thomas_Dorland Obsidian

XP:
    895,050xp
    Opening the chest with the legendary

and taking the legendary to add to my EU alt, another fine addition

both things got taken from me, haha!
    AsianLittleKidd likes this.