1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Website Welcome to the Bug Reports (READ ME!)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by ChrisWoW, Jan 30, 2014.

Website - Welcome to the Bug Reports (READ ME!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    Welcome to the Bug Reports and Technical Support forum!
    If you're looking for technical support or to submit a bug, then you have come to the right place.

This sticky is split into three parts.

When submitting a report, you must use the template provided below. I suggest copying it into your report.

When submitting a report, always take these guidelines below into consideration. I would suggest reading them everytime you are going to make a report, as it'll help the bugteam as well as cut down on the amount of work.
    • Always use the template provided on this sticky.
    • Always use the correct prefix in the thread title.
    • Make sure your recreation steps are clear, and easy to read.
    • If you are reporting multiple bugs, use a separate thread for each.
    • Video and photographic evidence is appreciated but not required.
    • Exploits should be privately messaged to myself or a member of the Bug Tracking Team.
    Below is an ideal bug report, it tells us everything we need to know about the potential bug.

[IMG]
    DaFunkPvP, cthupka, vised and 17 others like this.

2. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    This post is dedicated to Technical Support, we can only help with specific things. We can not do anything about bans, player reports, or otherwise.

Then we will be able to advise you on your best course of action, any inquiries relating on this matter can be dealt with by us or by an Administrator.

Then we will be able to advise you on how you can resolve this, but usually using the Contact Us form will be the best course of action for this.

Then we can help you resolve this to the best of our ability, just post as much information on your problem as possible.

Then make a post, and we'll see what we can do!
    vised, aliensushi, gizcow and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.