1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Weapon aspects

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by GermanBendy, May 27, 2017.

Suggestion - Weapon aspects
  1. SylveonOfBravery Regular Member

XP:
    1,859xp
    Hello PG here and today I have a Topic ,that the MTA Staff proably heard a lot of times... but I try it anyways.

Weapon aspects

First off, don't you think that Weapon with higher Level, should be better? Don't you think that the very first weapon, the 9mm, should be weak? and not being a big threat in 1.8, and get even buffed in 1.9 to make it totally OP?! Or some weapon like the gusenberg sweeper, it's a gun for lv 80+ player, so this should be the strongest SMG right? WRONG! Infact, It's almost the worst SMG, only the Tec-9 can top it. Is this really how we want it? NO! We want good guns for high Level player!
    I know that the 1.9 introduced the jamming mechanic, and I think ist good that way, but most People just use double 9mm and slaughter the high Level player with it. whats the Point of jamming if no one even WANTS to use a high lv gun?
    Ktrompfl and I tested the DPS of all guns except:RPG,Rocket Launcher,Granade Launcher, because there DMG varies depending on the distance the "Bullet" hit the ground and where the target was Standing. And we're not covering the flamethrower for obvious reasons. (Remember we are just humans, it could be that the time is not perfect, but they are Close enought)

Name | DMG per bullet | The time a gun shoots 5 bullets | The time a gun shoots 1 bullet | DPS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pistols
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9mm | 3,3 H (Hearts) | 3,67 sec | 0,734 sec | 4,76 H
    Silenced 9mm | 3,3 H | 3,67 sec | 0,734 sec | 4,76 H
    Desert Eagle | 4,2 H | 6,10 sec | 1,22 sec | 3,44 H
    AP Pistol | 1 H | 2,61 sec | 0,522 sec | 1,91 H
    SNS | 2,2 H | 2,69 sec | 0,538 sec | 4,08 H
    Combat Pistol | 1,8 H | 2,68 sec | 0,536 sec | 3,36 H
    SMGs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tec-9 | 1,2 H | 1,83 sec | 0,366 sec | 3,27 H
    Smg | 1,1 H | 9,87 sec | 0,174 sec | 6,32 H
    Micro Smg | 1 H | 0,84 sec | 0,168 sec | 5,95 H
    Assault Smg | 1,2 H | 0,84 sec | 0,168 sec | 7,14 H
    G.Sweeper | 0,75H | 0,93 sec | 0,186 sec | 4,03 H
    Shotguns
    Combat S. | 1,4 H (one bullet) | 4,84 sec | 0,968 sec | 1,35 H (one bullet)
    Sawnoff S. | 0,96 H | 3,48 sec | 0,696 sec | 1,37 H
    Pump S. | 1,008 H | 4,49 sec | 0,898 sec | 1,12 H
    Assault S. | 1,008 H | 5,03 sec | 1,006 sec | 1,00 H
    Bullpup S. | 3,552 H | 4,37 sec | 0,874 sec | 4,06 H
    Machiene gun
    AK | 1,9 H | 1,92 sec | 0,384 sec | 4,94 H
    M4 | 1,4 H | 1,11 sec | 0,222 sec | 6,30 H
    Carbine Rifle | 3 H | 1,87 sec | 0,374 sec | 8,02 H
    S. carabine | 3,6 H | 1,91 sec | 0,382 sec | 9,42 H
    Mg | 1,6 H | 1,02 sec | 0,204 sec | 7,84 H
    Combat Mg | 1 H | 0,66 sec | 0,132 sec | 7,57 H
    Vulcan | 1,2 H | 0,97 sec | 0,194 sec | 6,18 H
    Rifles
    (The DPS is strange, because they are the only weapons that don't fire fast)
    Rifle | 8,5 H | 8,57 sec |1,714 sec | 4,95 H
    Sniper | 9,5 H | 13,01 sec |2,602 sec | 3,65 H
    Marksman | 10,5 H | 10,97 sec |2,194 sec | 4,78 H

Sidenotes:
    1.We tested everythink on a helicopter, so no lv Advantage.
    2.We made sure there were no crits.
    3.I measured how fast the gun shoots with a Shooting lv of 198.
    4.We calculated how fast a gun shoots 1 bullet, we did not try to measure it with a timer.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We only want that strong guns get more expansive, or expansive guns should be buffed.

~PG

2. 00110101 Regular Member

XP:
    221,382xp
    I partially agree, if we buff all high level weapons, then noobs will be unable to reach high level due to high levels slaughtering them, but if we buff those expensive weapons, some noobs might be more motivated to reach higher level to use those weapons.

If you want to know, level advantage still exists in the game, and it affects the damage of every gun, making it look like noobs can damage you more

And welcome back to MTA pokemongerman
    Ultimativthenube likes this.
  3. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    518,218xp
    nice
    i have test the damage from mutch guns but this is impressive
    ty for that man your Ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  4. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    518,218xp
    Hey GermanBendy
    Maybe you can update the mine theft auto wiki with this would be nice :)
    Your Ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  5. Ktrompfl MTA Mini Admin

XP:
    418,644xp
    Just to clarify, we btw don't want to simply dominate every player below our level, we just think that the guns of one class (eg. Pistols, SMGs, ...) should be even or a little bit better (better DPS) with a higher level. (eg. 9mm is a little bit worse than Desert Eagle or Combat Pistol)
  6. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,748xp
    Good idea, level advantage is a pain in my side.