1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion WE WANT MORE COASTAL MAPS!!!!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by judeiscool123, Oct 3, 2015.

Suggestion - WE WANT MORE COASTAL MAPS!!!! | Page 2
?

Top 3 favorite maps

Poll closed Oct 17, 2015.
Coastal 31 vote(s) 50.8%
Aftermath 18 vote(s) 29.5%
Amazon 13 vote(s) 21.3%
Adorra 28 vote(s) 45.9%
Canyon 27 vote(s) 44.3%
Castles 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Cherokee 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Galleons 14 vote(s) 23.0%
Hamlet 10 vote(s) 16.4%
Highnorth 16 vote(s) 26.2%
Kingdom 19 vote(s) 31.1%
Meteor 12 vote(s) 19.7%
Skylands 21 vote(s) 34.4%
Villages 18 vote(s) 29.5%
Yggdrasil 15 vote(s) 24.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Infekterade Platinum

XP:
    140,024xp
    Valleys is my favorite may too, but until all the bugs are fixed in it, then it will sadly never have a chance to be put back into the game

2. N0MY Regular Member

XP:
    61,159xp
    Some people hate Coastal, while others love Coastal.

But I think many can agree that Coastal is bland. 100% bland and I think that's just literally what makes it great ( to me, I like how bland it is ). It has little to almost nothing and lets players decide what they want to do.

It's just a matter of weather or not you feel like interacting with the map, it's just like a blank canvas.
    I believe some players like having a map completely made for them, while others may want to create more than what is given to them.

Jackelofhell had to recreate Valleys 2.0 from scratch because Shotbow had deleted the original Valleys and Jackel no longer had a copy of his own.

Here is a link to Valleys 2.0
    https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/valleys-2-0.319726/
  3. phos07 Regular Member

XP:
    4,228xp
    BTW you wont be seeing coastal for a while. Its called Ghostalww
  4. judeiscool123 Silver

XP:
    6,343xp
    I know
  5. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I can see it now. Ghostal, 4th of July-stal, Christal, Hanukkahstal, Eastal, New Yearstal....
    Haichao likes this.
  6. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    [IMG]
  7. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    AMen!! you would not believe how many times i got lost on coastal before i figured out the map.... #skylands
  8. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    how do you take 1.5 hours to find a coastal? its picked literally overtime it is up. and its in the voting about 1/3 of the time so very third game is coastal, at least last time I was on thats how it was. skylands is great though, super easy to navigate and so much fun.
    Cuetzalquoatlus likes this.
  9. Cheater Platinum

XP:
    90,517xp
    Not going to lie. Coastal is bae, but honestly it wouldn't make sense adding more coastal/ghostal. I see one about every time I log on :stuck_out_tongue: if you're looking for a fun map, I'd try Andorra, it's mainbase adds a playstyle like no other.