1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion We have been abandoned, again.

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Megaplaylist64, Mar 13, 2014.

Discussion - We have been abandoned, again. | Page 11
  1. AlexSushiDog Regular Member

XP:
    14,675xp
    200th post! Mwhahhahahahaahhaa!

2. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    thats sexy
  3. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Thats just posting something funny and getting likes, everyone does this.
  4. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    that's true and very obvious
  5. 37lego37 Platinum

XP:
    120,723xp
    Me or the comment I was referring to?
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    The post you were referring to.
  7. Cole5slaw Platinum

XP:
    116,195xp
    I say we just let the lame JPers make all the players quit until there's nothing left to kill, so they now know what they've done.
    There's nothing we can do. The moment Shotbow removes Jet packs, they're getting complaints here and there, and on the other side when they re-add it, they'll get hit just as hard. What do you suppose they do? There's nothing that will satisfy ANYONE. Remove JPs, and mechs become the new dominate force, and people will complain about that too. It's the Jetpacker's fault for making the game such as it is now. It's one of the end-game achievements. It's always fun to see you've just broken Sunnyhour's 5000 camp City17 killstreak. He'll just get on his alt to get another Jetpack, which isn't very legit, and I think it shouldn't be allowed because it's like paying to win (Minecraft account-wise) and gives you an unfair advantage. The only way to stop it would be to make a adjust the rule to no alts to store gear on Wasted, or just let Wasted run it's course.
    Megaplaylist64 likes this.
  8. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Yep. But Jetpacks arent the biggest problem on it, the lack of a real fight is. Do you see a Jetpacker using a weaker gun? No, they are spraying a PKP and launching missles at fresh spawns, because those missles are damn cheap.

I usually try to put a fair fight against fresh spawns. Im usually landing to shoot an Assault Rifle, very rarely a M79 just to see some destruction, but never spraying LMGs, shooting CoD like snipers or launching a missle rain, and this is the biggest problem in the Jetpacker community, they lack on any skill for a fair fight where they can die after some fun, all they want is easy killing.
    xOblivian30 likes this.
  9. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    The Llama thingy
  10. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,494xp
    Hes right, they dont challenge themselves enough cause all they want to do is Teamkill and have high Killstreaks and act like they rule wasted, They don't. They're fools because they never wanna die and let anyone else have fun.
  11. Arasai Platinum

XP:
    246,754xp
    Humpity bumpity I want wasted fixed too :/
  12. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    I love how this has more likes than the original post...
  13. _AkaTwix_ Platinum

XP:
    9,874xp
    NO CHEAT is fine. In fact, you guys have no proof it isn't working UNLESS you hack. I know its working, because when i hacked, i tried force fieldand RIGHT OFF THE BAT it says kicked: banned for 6 days, 32 hr 59 m. Reason: ForceField. THE ONLY THING NOCHEAT CANT DETECT is XRAY AND FASTBREAK
  14. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Do you really think im going to take this seriously? No proof NoChear isnt working? Go check the first pages and see MachoSwagBucket's video that shows how the actual NoCheat gets you stuck in the place even though you're not using any kind of modification.

Im not saying it doesnt works, im saying its being a problem even for the innocent players.
    SkeletonXF238 and Alexboy132 like this.
  15. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    No cheat dqs smaash players for lag spiking in mid jump, for lagging while they get punched, and in Anni no cheat undoes your Acro jump without refunding it if you lag at all mid jump. I get slain by that nocheat more than by players outsmarting me in melee fights.
    Alexboy132 likes this.
  16. AlexSushiDog Regular Member

XP:
    14,675xp
    I always see jpers with weaker guns. I saw one with an mp5 today.
  17. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    What was his name? Looks like we got fair Jetpackers around here. Well, the MP5 is a beast, even though it has lower damage and wastes more ammo, unlike a PKP, which sprays like 500 bullets and can kill with 2. However, did you ever saw a JPer using an AK-47? Thats me, heh.
  18. AlexSushiDog Regular Member

XP:
    14,675xp
    The ones with mosins have class. :3
  19. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    You mean the ones with nooby CoD level combat rifles coded to be Barret .50 snipers? A Mosin makes less noise than a silenced MP5, can 2-hit-kill a player with the best kind of armor, and of course, has a monster accuraccy and range.
  20. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    but its the weakest gun against mechs (even p30´s are better)