1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Wasted in the Coming Year

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, Apr 19, 2016.

Discussion - Wasted in the Coming Year | Page 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dark_Messiah_ Regular Member

XP:
    14,994xp
    Eggspert, recommendation, chill man, its not the end of the world, (and please don't give me the But I want wasted now *Baby crying* Why cant it just be back/the news be told now, *Baby crying* crap.) Thanks and have a good Thursday! :D
    Hydralax likes this.

2. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    161,706xp
    Ok, just took a chill pill. News will be told on Sunday or Monday.

The end "OR" the world???
    Hydralax and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  3. PurplePugs Gold

XP:
    17,761xp
    I know how the shotguns used to work wasn't very realistic but I know me as well as many other players liked how the shotguns had very high spread. Is there a possibility that shotguns would ever be changed back to what they were? Just want to know.
    Hydralax and _Dark_Messiah_ like this.
  4. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    274,487xp
    Its entirely possible - however, there will certainly be measures taken to put some kind of limit on jet packs, so spraying people from above should at least be a bit more challenging to pull off.
    Hydralax and iAxyy like this.
  5. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    161,706xp
    I think that it should be just that you can't use a jetpack with a LMG (it would give whoever tries to a message saying that that gun is too heavy to fly with)

Edit:
    Just to get People to play, for the first week wasted is out there should be double or triple XP on wasted only.
  6. VerizonMobile Regular Member

XP:
    12,234xp
    When is the news coming?
  7. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    274,487xp
    Stated in another thread, Sunday or Monday pending a prior event.
    iAxyy likes this.
  8. Axyy Obsidian

XP:
    60,049xp
    Woo, Hyped!
  9. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Gonna bet it is about sandbox in 1.9
  10. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    161,706xp
    I know it does not have all of the new gun textures, but can someone give me the link to the old wasted texture pack?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.