1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, Jul 18, 2016.

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II | Page 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
    is there a release date yet??

2. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    As far as I am aware, no release date has been set. But hopefully before the end of the year, can't promise that though.
  3. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    As this is a long-term project in every sense of the word, I would consider any date prior to summer 2017 optimistic.
  4. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    Yikes
  5. zorbon56 Silver

XP:
    116,009xp
    Is the map going to still be somewhat the same, with the same towns?
  6. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    I am glad to say, a new, much better map will find its way into the hearts of all wasted players, hopefully before summer 2017.
  7. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    What a brilliant choice of words. I've never seen such formality in my life. :zbanghead:
  8. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Xddd!11!
  9. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    :lmao:DDD!!!! HJAHAHAHAHAHh!!!! End my life, please.
  10. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Hi I have some ideas and I won't respond to your comments because I don't play minecraft anymore. (Until wasted returns *maybe*)

I saw this 1 video where the guy put boats in boats and made angles and stuff.

I kinda want to see some trains. Retexture slimes to be stone gray and put them in trains of boats. I wanna see people get run over.

Next, the complex boat ideas were cool.

Map is too big, make it 6 towns, 1 central mountain, and the objectives are 50% in the towns, 50% random places.

Add wither helicopters.

Make bullets particles so they can move at high velocities. Or just make them invisible all together. Remove bullet drop.

Remove chickens as motorcycles. Make pigs take that. Sheep are cars. Cows need a speed buff on off-roading, and should go only 5 mph less than cars are now.

Add the desert eagle as the carrot on a stick. If not make a revolver.

Allow dual wielding of pistols BUT they loose any chance of hitting someone 35 blocks away where you want to hit them (because minecraft hitboxes are like hitting the broad side of a barn).

Make the headshot hitbox as small as possible. It's not like people are actually bobble heads.

Jetpacks cannot be refueled but have 300% more fuel.

Add a enderdragon plane. It has no weapons, and cannot be shot out of. As well it only has 1 seat, and the user is immune to small arms fire. The user is killed on a direct RPG hit, and the plane will continue going foreward for 2 seconds before blowing up. The plane can be landed but should still have a stalling mechanic (that doesn't make you instantly be on the ground like in MTA).

Make people spawn with the classes that are in control BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO ROCKETEER!!! And only have the chambered rocket for engineer.

Oh, and did I mention grenades? Well I did now.

C4 is purchasable for $200 and the Mosin is made $500/$200 in the shop.

Iron Shovel becomes a sniper, preferably an Arctic Warfare model.

Make the iron pickaxe either a stinger or that thing 323 wanted last year.

Buff the silenced Nagant pistol.

Remove kevlar boots. Drop kevlar tier III price to $1000

Add tier II kevlar for $300. Breaks after 2 bullets but absorbs all the damage. Taking a hit with this on will give 1 second of slowness and a night vision effect.

Tier III kevlar breaks after 4 hits, takes all damage before that, but each hit gives a 1 second slowness and night vision effect.

Make zombies segways. Actually don't.

Add elevator shafts along with stairs. Remove any light sources in buildings, as I don't think the power is connected.

Add a solar farm. Sorry Gunnison.

Lastly, name all the towns off russian places because who else would build a civilization on an island that is now deserted other than russia. Yes, that means getting signs with russian text.

Add 3 or 4 more buildable structures, but make it so that you find the ender chests in regular chests, and choose what that ender chest will forever be.

Lastly, **** deserts. I hope they burn in heck.

My box to type this in now takes up my whole screen gg.
  11. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    Wasted is coming back, Robert and the other devs would not waste their time if it was not.
    Just some ideas on your ideas (I come of rude sometimes but I don't mean it, it is all I ever knew)
    - Wut
    - I like it
    - Wut
    - Less, but more complex cities sounds cool, the old map was definitely too large.
    - No, just no
    - Bullet drop is cool
    - Pigs make good cars, and chickens make good motorcycles. Anything that is good off-road will be better on-road.
    - We already have 2 revolvers?
    - Sounds alright if base accuracy is reduced.
    - Heads in minecraft are like %33.333 of the body.
    - Jetpack refueling is one of the things that keep jetpacks balanced.
    - Please no.
    - Control classes seem to be designer specifically for faster paced gameplay. I don't know if they would blend well with sandbox.
    - Regular grenades would be nice.
    - C4 should be cheaper, But mosin should only be $100-$150
    - Xdd!1 git awpd
    - Elaborate, I don't know what he wanted :I
    - Nagant felt balanced last time I used it.
    - Why would boots be removed?
    - Sounds extremely useless.
    - D: Whai?
    - Hell yeah dood.
    - Elevator shafts sound nice actually.
    - I like the lights, but maybe we could adjust the light cycle so that is only very bright out for a short period of time.So it would mainly be dawn/dusk (I think this would add to the feel of the game a bit more.)
    - Nuclear power plants are fun and fit wasted better than solar. (desert solar farm would be cool, and then there could be a nuclear one in the more northern areas of the map)
    - Dayz?
    - More structures sounds good, we should make a dedicated thread where people can share submissions and collaborate ideas together. ( notice all of the current building fit together nicely if you set them up properly)
    - Deserts are cool, Someone should make an abandoned Dubai and have it in a desert area
  12. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    [IMG]

While I'm here though
    HypeTrains likes this.
  13. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Need more Gauss Rifle.
  14. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
    Is there going to be a open beta so that we can test the game and see how it's like.
  15. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    There will likely be several testing/demo periods, but I would see anything on those lines prior to March/April 2017 as unlikely.
  16. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    A more complex kevlar system would definitely help. Maybe even different status effects that certain types of kevlar would give you, using custom lore and the mechanic that allows potion effects on armor.
  17. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I think if I win the lottery I would make wasted into an actual game. If Shotbow wants to sue me I'll just pay for all the profits. And lower the price to make it non-profit.

game creation via Amazon lumberyard

Also, Diezel, I totally forgot about the magnum :stuck_out_tongue:
    But could we have a M1014 style gun or the SPAS 12?
    Hydralaxius and NotDiezel like this.
  18. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    I find your lack of faith... saddening :(
  19. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    What do ya mean?
    I just don't play minecraft anymore I like other games more.
    But what really brought me out of MC a lot faster was the fact that Wasted became a vegetable.
    Hydralaxius likes this.
  20. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    [IMG]
    HypeTrains likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.