1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Wasted Hunger Drain Rate

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by kamikaze12, Feb 17, 2014.

Discussion - Wasted Hunger Drain Rate
?

should ration stack sizes be increased?

Yes! 6 vote(s) 100.0%
No! Steve is on a diet! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. OptimusRhymes Regular Member

XP:
    40,547xp
    Recently playing wasted I've noticed that with the 1.7.x updates for minecraft the hunger drains nearly twice as fast as prior to 1.7 and i find myself constantly having to eat rations so i can regenerate, and running out. I suggest that shotbow increases the amount that rations can stack up to to balance things out. just a thought.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Should stack sizes be increased?

And for the record i have no idea, shotbow could already be dealing with this problem, if it even is a problem at all. for all i know it could be a big deal already.
    Ivandagiant and superdoops33 like this.

2. _Han Silver

XP:
    42,708xp
    It was a change in 1.7. Mojang reduced food saturation levels, and they also made it so regenerating health costs hunger points.

I think they should replaced bread with steak. Bread adds 5 hunger points and 6 food saturation points, but steak adds 8 hunger points and 12 food saturation points.
  3. superdoops33 Platinum

XP:
    7,332xp
    everybody needs to start a new twitter craze!
    #FOODFORSTEVE