1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted Wasted Bta Update #9: Classy :)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lazertester, May 2, 2013.

Wasted - Wasted Bta Update #9: Classy :) | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    Sarcasm is typically conveyed through irony.
    The Irony is that he probably does think you are awesome. With very little information I can tell Scary doesn't aim his comments at insulting people, hence the irony.

2. thepakester909 Regular Member

XP:
    2,124xp
    I don't know if they are meant to be like that but i agree the forests are much to dense and very hard to get through Ive missed objectives many times because Ive got stuck in a forest.
  3. snowball314 Silver

XP:
    7,168xp
    this was done for road traffic I believe, oh yeah, lazer, what is Bta?
  4. Wagoo Regular Member

XP:
    8,069xp
    As someone who has been out in forests IRL, I have two things to say on the matter. For one, they don't have trees like in Wasted in real forests that often. For two though, despite aesthetics, both share the fact that they are EXTREMELY difficult to go through via vehicle. If you are not hoofing it on foot through a forest without a path or large enough road, it will take you even longer to get through. You aren't supposed to be driving through the woods, people. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any woods left from car explosions.
    Creeperflame and Squeeval like this.
  5. ryry1212 Regular Member

XP:
    5,728xp
    Lol, I ran over a friendly due to lag, but it respawned me on the car a second later, and I had a chance to see myself bleed out and die... seeing yourself die is SCARY! :3
  6. Wild_Willie Regular Member

XP:
    4,205xp
    Well true but i have trouble WALKING through those woods, usually i have to shoot leaves out of my way.
  7. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    I've never seen or heard of a forest where the trees are body length apart from each other, with leaves covering the rest of the forest from the top of the tree all the way to the ground next to the roots, making it extremely difficult to even walk through.

I can see it being a legitimate thing for road traffic however, so i'm not complaining about it any more.
  8. FrostzzzZ Regular Member

XP:
    2,071xp
    where have the buildings gone????
  9. Motives_ Regular Member

XP:
    10,002xp
    Forests are a bit too dense for my liking, but I find it easy enough to walk through them...
  10. Vergath Regular Member

XP:
    63,133xp
    Density is okay, I'm enjoying the guerrilla warfare with a Mosin or some Rambo machine gun.
  11. Irishkaiser Silver

XP:
    86,479xp
    VIETNAM...
  12. turtleguy123456 Platinum

XP:
    118,624xp
    I like the dead people, time for teabag.
  13. talmadge7 Regular Member

XP:
    9,037xp
    question: you said navigator requests a scan; does that mean that there is a probability for the scan to be successful or does that mean there is a delay before the scan is actually initiated?
  14. Laptisen Regular Member

XP:
    16,811xp
    Back in my day...
  15. darksonicdragon1 Regular Member

XP:
    6,297xp
  16. Rarky Regular Member

XP:
    5,401xp
    what about making silenced weapons in next wasted update?
    mr_jonjon likes this.
  17. mr_jonjon Regular Member

XP:
    10,951xp
    What they need to make is a thank class who spawn's whit the lvl 3 armor but the worst gun ever and they only pick up guns 30 sec after spawning
    (who think this is an good idea like this)
  18. Nether_x3 Regular Member

XP:
    6,730xp
    I'm pretty mch okay with the entire game, except 2 things.

The AA-12 and the Jetpack.

AA-12: Overpowered, one-shot kill in close range, and 2 to 3 shots up to about 15 Blocks. I just hate how the effective range of the AA-12 is longer than the P30...

Aaand the Jetpack. Even though it's fucking expensive(3000Bucks...), it's way to fast. If there is someone flying to the objective using his aa-12, there is no way that anyone survives. I've been capturing the drop-zone with almost the entire team Nightmare as an enemy flew in with his jetpack and aa-12, he first killed us all and then started to capture the objective.

Jetpack in combination with AA-12 is WAY to overpowered, in my opinion.

Also, I like the forests. Not to dense and you even go through there by truck.
  19. mr_jonjon Regular Member

XP:
    10,951xp
    Can you make the forest less trees near eachother cus if you go in it after 20 meter or something i am stuck and it's rly a pain
    :(
  20. Vergath Regular Member

XP:
    63,133xp
    Shoot leaves by standing right next to it to break :D.
    Netherfan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.