1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted Wasted Beta Update #8: Bug Fixes / Vehicle FF fix

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, May 1, 2013.

Wasted - Wasted Beta Update #8: Bug Fixes / Vehicle FF fix
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    A few bug fixes:

• Dealing damage to a friendly vehicle now properly causes friendly fire reflection damage.
    • Jet Pack and Kevlar prices were increased by 2x. This is due to the addition of cross persistence. These items may even become more expensive as I evaluate how many are out there. They are not meant to be owned by everyone at all times, they are supposed to be fairly rare.
    • Jet Pack had fuel decreased from 200 to 125. This change was due to the smaller map size. It was originally set at 200 to give players the ability to travel distances, but that is not as important with this smaller map. The reduction should mean players will want to only use their Jet Pack when in combat.
    • Fixed an infinite money glitch reported by SocomX1 (thank you sir).

2. basherthirteen Regular Member

XP:
    14,325xp
    no AA-12 update?
  3. NachoOfCheese Silver

XP:
    35,253xp
    I think Jetpack cost is good for now, and the fuel nerf was necessary.
  4. TheBaconMaker Gold

XP:
    70,265xp
    Good patch, maybe a content update next? :D
    Intensebrawler likes this.
  5. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    What is wrong with the AA-12?
  6. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp
    Hmmm..... Maybe add more "Ways to get stuff" next update? I mean like be able to buy mech parts for some ridiculous price and if you have all 5, you make the mech?

Is there any Future use for snow golems though?
  7. moute3 Regular Member

XP:
    135,211xp
    IMO I think the snow golem could be an auto-turret, it would not be very powerful but, just enough damage to make an easy target out of an intruder.
  8. basherthirteen Regular Member

XP:
    14,325xp
    seems kind of op especially when compared to the remington at range but perhaps its rarity balances out
    loving the gun tweaks anyway
  9. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    The aa-12 is supposed to be the best close range weapon, but you have a valid argument when you say it might be OP.
  10. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp
    We've considered adding a way to collect resources, turn them into gun upgrades, and apply those upgrades to guns. Just an idea at this point, but something I am interested in.
  11. moute3 Regular Member

XP:
    135,211xp
    That would be a nice thing to see in Wasted, I think iron and glass could make scopes, I would use the scope upgrade to put a scope on a sniper rifle. Other thing like larger clip upgrades (on select guns, do not put them on bullet hoses) spreed reducers (maybe) and silencers (on loud guns) would be cool to see in my opinion.
  12. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    Silencers would be really cool, and probably not THAT hard to do.
    your_name_here12 and ninja9351 like this.
  13. ninja9351 Platinum

XP:
    25,427xp
    Agreed.
  14. NachoOfCheese Silver

XP:
    35,253xp
    There's a silenced MP5.
  15. Imaguy1337 Platinum

XP:
    6,546xp
    Please. Please. Please. Do it.
  16. Glerboz Platinum

XP:
    24,847xp
    Awesome! I have one idea: could you make it so you can sell stuff to PauseUnPause? Maybe if you left-click on him it opens a "sell" GUI. Then you click on the stuff you wanna sell and get a certain amount for it. Just an idea, keep up the good work! :D
  17. TheAether97 Gold

XP:
    27,966xp
    The selling thing would make money easy to get. How hard is it to find basic guns and ammo? Not very.
  18. Kavex Regular Member

XP:
    7,009xp
    Thank for the fixes
  19. Glerboz Platinum

XP:
    24,847xp
    true... but maybe only sell them for a fraction of the cost. also, after posting this i realized i didn't check to see if this was already talked about, and it was (stupid me)
  20. BuggStream Platinum

XP:
    68,208xp
    You can already sell guns. Left click your gun when in the buy menu.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.