1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted Wasted Beta Update #2: Level III Body Armor

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Apr 15, 2013.

Wasted - Wasted Beta Update #2: Level III Body Armor | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BannedByNotch Regular Member

XP:
    2,120xp
    ugh.... i hate kevlar sometimes... When i was in the jail i had full kevlar and full health and this guy 1 shotted me with a Scar.... so yah... it doesnt help THAT much.

2. Deathrider5 Regular Member

XP:
    25,344xp
    I'm not sure if the armor has been changed since this post was made but i do remember seeing HighLife wondering if it would be too overpowered. Personally i dont believe it is. It maybe allows you to soak in an extra two shots to the chest and SOMETIMES saves you from a headshot but its rare. I don't think its that OP.
  3. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    I think the armour should protect u atleast alittle for the guns
  4. xxunicornkid11 Regular Member

XP:
    9,264xp
    the kevlar level 3 doesnt help at all... It only helps from submachine guns and pistols, which no one uses since the ak and scar h are the over used guns :/
  5. TAC0117 Regular Member

XP:
    6,647xp
    lvIII armor is to expensive now costing $2500 and this in my opinion is a bit too much, could someone please change it back as you can only earn $25 by selling guns so its a rather long and boring proccess and thats even without enemies and team members constantly looking for weapons. i also think its a mistake in not being able to sell ammo, or you could keep the price of the armor the same, and instead raise the selling price of weapons to $100 thanks
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    The last reply was at least 2 weeks ago. Please dont necro post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.