1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted Wasted Beta Update #1: The Team Killing Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lazertester, Apr 13, 2013.

Wasted - Wasted Beta Update #1: The Team Killing Update | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAC0117 Regular Member

XP:
    6,647xp
    also if you could add jeeps with mounted turrets as well as blackbird helo's that would be the best thing ever!
    also you might want to texture the cars and the storage trucks:D

2. Dr_Meh Platinum

XP:
    108,158xp
    I just got killed by a teamkiller with an rpg -.- I was in a mech and i lost all my gear. Is this allowed? Can i report it anywhere? I have proof of him admitting to it.
  3. TAC0117 Regular Member

XP:
    6,647xp
    i vouch that there should be a punishment for this kind of thing( see my previous messages and posts on this thread)page 2
  4. TAC0117 Regular Member

XP:
    6,647xp
    they should put a "/spawnonteamkiller" command so when you get team killed you spawn on the team killer and it gives you an instant kill weapon that can only be used on the team killer (that can only be used once) and will hit the team killer no matter what(even if they are standing at the other side of the map behind a wall), and so they should also make it so your dropped stuff cant be picked up by another player for 40secs(for the player that was team killed). and the player that was team killed has 40seconds invunerablility to all damage. i also would like it if you could lock storage in cars. or if you could "lock" and "unlock" only 2 weapons in a car and when these weapons are taken from the car(from destroying the car ot by taking it ou the vehicle storage) it puts a nav marker over the thief's head that is visible to all players so that you can find the thief and kill him so no one else can take the weapons. and if another player kills the "thief" they get $50 to act as an incentive and a reward. i keep getting my stuff stolen by team mates.:mad:. so in short i really literally would like KARMA to happen in game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.