1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Wasted: Base Assault - A New Mini-Gamemode!

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Alexboy132, Mar 29, 2014.

Suggestion - Wasted: Base Assault - A New Mini-Gamemode! | Page 6
?

You think this could be added?

It Looks Fun! sure Why not? 53 vote(s) 73.6%
Its looks Fun, but I don't know if it can be possible 13 vote(s) 18.1%
I really don't care, just add it in. 2 vote(s) 2.8%
Lame, GTFO ya Scrub 4 vote(s) 5.6%
  1. jabball Regular Member

XP:
    12,176xp
    This looks amazing! Wasted these days is getting boring with all the jetpacks/rocket launcher kids out there. And honestly I think that regular wasted is just too big. This will definatly bring back a lot of wasted players. PLEASE IMPLIMINTE THIS GAMEMODE!!!!
    Verlanzo likes this.

2. Verlanzo Regular Member

XP:
    29,953xp
    You're right!!!!
  3. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Welp, i'm back to bump this thread to get some people's attention a bit more. I'm still looking for constrctive and critical feedback, don't just be saying "Damn dude, this is nice!", be more like, "Lookie here, this [Subject] Sucks ass! You need to...(Blah, blah, blah)". also, if i can get this gamemode to be added, then the first map is going to be urban landscape with plenty of cover and some areas of CQC(Close-Quarters-Combat).
    Verlanzo likes this.
  4. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    The achievements are too difficult, especially the 5 enemies in 3 seconds. I recommend tweaking those a bit.
  5. Verlanzo Regular Member

XP:
    29,953xp
    If you have a remi it's posible. I took out 3 noobs with 1 shot
    mcp123123 likes this.
  6. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    I really like this idea. It's a lot more sophisticated than Wasted Control, and gives a more strategic aspect to Wasted. If this were added, I would probably stop playing all Anni and jump to Wasted for a while :D
    Verlanzo likes this.
  7. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    #C4 at control point
  8. GodKingObama Silver

XP:
    8,792xp
    This is a really good idea, although the achievement need to be more easy
  9. Crafty0 Regular Member

XP:
    29,150xp
    OMG best idea ever you are amazing
  10. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Why thank ya, would be awesome to have a like. :D

Even though, I kinda left this thread a couple of times, I'll be trying to update it. For now, I'm gonna have a good time making a little map for this idea. Just to gain a bit more support. As well as adding some screenies, I'm gonna change up the acheivments a bit to make them easier, as people requested.
  11. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    OK first of all i'm sorry for the nerco but I believe that this game-mode should be added;

First of all it would give a whole new look at wasted and *MIGHT* give people player waster something to look forward to other than running from jet packers.

Second, it generally seems quite fun to play and might have a good replay factor with you add some new things (unlock-able weapons :))

Third, after waster control went (possibly my favorite wasted mode) there wasn't any other games that could compare to it there was a gapping hole where it should be and more players were playing that than shotbow games.

Im going to stop right.... HERE before it turns in to a rant.

But jolly good show alexboy
    Cahillguy likes this.
  12. ccloughley Platinum

XP:
    86,485xp
    Bumpity bump bump
  13. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    BATTLEFIELD TWENTY-ONE-FORTY-TWO
  14. Cahillguy Regular Member

XP:
    148,037xp
    First of all, this post deserves to be necroed :D
    Secondly, it definitely has a good replay factor - there's a clear-cut objective with balanced classes, unlike Sandbox.
    Thirdly, Control was my favorite as well; teamwork was likelier to happen (I remember playing as the underdog Subjects, and winning because we worked together... good times).
    mcp123123 and marco_polo24 like this.
  15. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    control then gets replaced by non team work gun game :/ because people don't like working together.
  16. Push_Ups Regular Member

XP:
    10,502xp
    Please add this
  17. gpandaman Platinum

XP:
    124,659xp
    I think this is really cool, I just hope that the achievements and the XP for the achievements non-donors can get...
  18. Jedi_man Platinum

XP:
    78,909xp
    sugjestyuns here

TERMINATOR
    "Come with me if you want to live" -terminator
    Remington 870 with 35 ammo
    slowness 1 infinite
    spawns with full kevlar

KNIFER
    "knife knife knife knifeknifeknifeknife SHANKSHANKSHANKSHANK DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE BLOOOOOOOOOD" -xXMr_LinkXx
    spawns with (new weapon) combat knife x1
    speed 2 infinite
    knife works like ghostcraft's stab, just faster
    right click to stab
    knife does 7 hearts if it hits
    knife instakills if you backstab
    knife has a cooldown of 5 seconds
    increased melee damage while holding knife (2 hearts per hit)

BTW MAKE IT 4 TEAMS or something
    maybe indies too?

also maybe...
    use the same map or a new one
    make cities capturable
    shop towns are the spawns for the teams and are heavily protected
    battles can last a very long time because of the large map too
    customizable classes?
    edit: maybe make your first class be just a basic player and you can unlock guns and stuff
    but no special abilities like other classes have
  19. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    If i was just cereal, then maybe i would take those class suggestions in... BUT I'M NOT CEREAL. :eek:

Anyway, about the 4 teams thing, I prefer to go in-depth to why Control had two teams, of HRC and Subjects, which i theorized on the lore i made here. Also, this isn't really Annihilation. :stuck_out_tongue: I don't know about Indies, since you were able to glitch out of the Spawn Box(or Spawn Point) In Control and become a person that wasn't on a team, but can still wreck people. Unfortunately, Mcp never me, when i begged to know how to do its.

I kinda like the idea of making this a large-scaled gamemode, kinda like Planetside is, but i Think it be easier just to have two teams duke it out on a small map, and to make it a quick game.

I prefer if Customizable classes were out of the picture. For one, This will make things unbalanced in a way, where people will just get a AA-12 or Remmy and have certain gadgets that will make the all-around well-geared person(a Example would be, A guy with a AA-12, Rocket launcher, and Medic Block). Having Role-specific classes will give the player a decision to be either a Support, or Medic, or a Engineer.

Thats just my take on your post. Sorry for the late response, I gotta work in the fields everyday for the Famiry.
    Cahillguy and marco_polo24 like this.