1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Wasted 2.0

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by olpacker, May 29, 2013.

Suggestion - Wasted 2.0 | Page 6
  1. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    If a great group of players knew the name of a group leader, they could start sending some lots of invitations, lets say, a group of 8 spamming 8 requests to join someone group, after 5 minutes, they try again.So what?Better if the group leader should be able to block someones request so he wont receive it.

2. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    I'm pretty sure you read it wrong, it says 5 minutes, not seconds
  3. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Ya thats pretty much what I meant without most of the details you stated
  4. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Grammar error taken off, seems fine now?
  5. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Yes I can actually understand it now.
    Sure i'll add an ignore command
  6. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
  7. FlashFire27 Regular Member

XP:
    23,544xp

Yes, I think that friendly fire damage should be taken off all together, because I don't find a big point with it other then getting yourself killed by accident, because even if you were randomly shooting places, if you were to shoot a friend, it wouldn't affect them or you, also, if some person had an LMG or a pkp, he would lose it due to maybe a person who is trying to get it by stepping in their way (say if you are in another team then independent), it would make many people frustrated and such (not giving ideas to people out there o_O).
    Dragon78913 likes this.
  8. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    I agree, there really is no point in friendly fire. Too many times where a teammate gets in front of my line of fire and gets half of my health taken away from me. I usually die to an enemy after if we are in a contested zone.
  9. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Ok sure I will change that to no friendly fire damage to either party.
  10. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    Back on to the guild thing. Maybe we could add the guild thing, just on a much smaller scale. Just a group of friends you normally play with. Something like an outfit in Planetside 2. Or a Faction on casual faction minecraft servers. No claiming towns or any of that big stuff.
  11. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    Holy fudge this is such win.
  12. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    Slightly off topic, but Flameheart is still good music. Heart of Courage is good too. HOC is my favorite 2 Steps from Hell song. :D
    ultislasher1 likes this.
  13. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Thx
    I put a lot of thought into this
    ultislasher1 likes this.
  14. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    Hell yea u did, its like an effin' page long :lmao:

Man Highlife or Lazer should really look at this :'o
  15. croclego Regular Member

XP:
    11,828xp
    The day night cycle is nice NVGs would be awsome.
    Although most of it needs some tuning.
  16. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Such as????
    That section is where I pulled ideas from other sources and slightly edited them (to give them credit)
    So please say what needs to be changed as I don't know what was going through their head when these ideas were created.
  17. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    You could get rid of the night/day cycle. But you can still add in Infrared Goggles which function the same way as night vision goggles. Except it doesn't make everything green. It just highlights enemies.
  18. olpacker Regular Member

XP:
    14,972xp
    Hmmmmm no,
    I for one like to see the moon.
    And if it would highlight enemies that would be to OP
  19. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    Target Finder puts a diamond shape around the enemy. It doesn't highlight anything. I was thinking more of the DayZ night vision sniper scopes. Where everything is green and objects that emit heat signatures are highlighted. (At least I think that is how it works, I have never played Dayz)
  20. FlashFire27 Regular Member

XP:
    23,544xp

:D