1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Wasted 2.0: Full Out Mini-War

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by BrassBuilder, Oct 11, 2015.

Suggestion - Wasted 2.0: Full Out Mini-War
  1. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    Wasted 2.0: Full Out Mini-War
    -This is an idea I think too many people have had and agreed with, just with a lot of personal touches. The idea is that you would have to use Wasted most iconic,
    never seen anywhere else (I think) system, of placing structures.

-You must use a set of random buildings(including a turret each time) that are dropped by an NPC or some other object to make an impenetrable base to defend against a team on the other side of the map. The Wasted: Control kits would be used.

-Using the buildings to keep rocket launchers from letting people in, and turrets for taking down Jetpackers, make sure there is no way inside or a scout might sneak inside.

-The overall objective would be to disable the enemy's building supplier/NPC.

-Players would have 5-7 minutes before the other team can raid them, so you must build quickly. I think that with this, maybe some new buildings could be added. There are plenty of suggestions on the forums for that though :stuck_out_tongue:

DiezelTheo, DaFunk, Cahillguy and 2 others like this.

2. Cahillguy Regular Member

XP:
    148,037xp
    I like this. I think we can just integrate this idea with ColonolKAITO's one right here. Teams will have to capture and defend towns; your capture mechanics can be used, especially the deployable buildings.
    323465963 likes this.