1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Was bring wasted into the garage a good idea?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by FearTheRainbow, May 22, 2017.

Discussion - Was bring wasted into the garage a good idea?
  1. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    In all opinion I do not think bring this gamemode into the garage was a good idea. I understand that it was broken but at least it was still playable. There was a small community playing and it people had fun. Now that it's in the garage who knows when it will be back. When we asked for the game to be fixed we never thought that this would happen. There is probably work also being done to the gamemode still, I am not saying that there is no work being done. However, there is no information shared with the community. This meaning updates and showing actual progression there is a difference from speaking about it and actually showing some of it. It may sound that I am "ungrateful" but I just don't see the progress to really know anymore. Being one of the many of that "small community member group" who wanted change and suggested things, sticking with the gamemode even in a broken state. I ask you to please start sharing with the community again.

Please keep in mind that this is my opinion on the current state of the gamemode. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Feel free to tell me what you think.

2. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    1.9 delayed plans by quite a bit, but I'm please to say work is under way. 323 has retired now, and I'll be stepping back into the role of communications with the community. We do, however, have an incredible amount of material already at this time to work with, so news may be dependent on when we have something significant enough to warrant giving a progress update for.

We're also currently weighing priorities; whether we decide to push forward with Control and finally get a Wasted mode on the server again, or hold out for Sandbox's successor in the longer term plan.
  3. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    In all honesty, the game was so broken it was definitely unplayable. You couldn't even drive a vehicle, there were flying horses, random explosions due to stuck vehicles, jet pack spawns in random places. It's smarter to put it in the garage than have random people go onto Wasted and have a negative opinion on the game and never go onto it ever again.
    Murgatron and Robertthegoat like this.
  4. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    I tried to make a free plugin Wasted and it worked pretty well with the core mechanics of Wasted implemented. I just didn't have players to play it.
  5. TheSavagePanda Platinum

XP:
    2,334xp
    I feel as if the server has been overloaded with games being put into the garage, at this point I think that there are too many games that are in the garage than the staff can handle. Wasted has been in the garage for a while, now MineZ 2, just seems like they're spreading staff too thin, perhaps try to have all the staff work on one or two games at once? As opposed to numerous?
    rapidclicker likes this.
  6. Surfdog1 Regular Member

XP:
    24,023xp
    Bring sandbox back
  7. Surfdog1 Regular Member

XP:
    24,023xp

it was only unplayable if you sucked :/
  8. Surfdog1 Regular Member

XP:
    24,023xp

honestly which ever will be finished first I just wanna play something with guns besides that wack gta server :)
    OptimusRhymes likes this.