1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix WARNING: BE VERY CAREFUL AT MAZE OF THE TENTH

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by borther_humpfin, Feb 13, 2019.

No Prefix - WARNING: BE VERY CAREFUL AT MAZE OF THE TENTH
?

what should happen about this?

new rule 0 vote(s) 0.0%
new indicator 1 vote(s) 11.1%
keep it 8 vote(s) 88.9%
  1. borther_humpfin Regular Member

XP:
    43,002xp
    if you are planning to do the maze of the tenth, then be prepared for a player to attack you. since the pressure TPs you to a different world, you wont be able to see players nearby or get a message about that. when you enter the dungeon, there may be someone waiting for you. i was fully prepared at fully loaded up on gear, and i was surprised by someone waiting for someone. this probably applies to all dungeons that use a different world each time you enter. i feel like there should be something that stops people from doing this, like a rule or an indicator that someone is at the dungeon already.

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    Well, this was a thing before, considering the players are far away when you're in loot room, I doubt you were able to easily see their nametags anyway. I never got attacked when leaving this dungeon, you just got unlucky.
    If you're too scared you can just logout and log back in on another server. An indicator is an unfair advantage for the person inside the dungeon.
    ACrispyTortilla and Tozzu like this.
  3. borther_humpfin Regular Member

XP:
    43,002xp
    its when you enter, so its impossible to predict its there
  4. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    2,275xp
    If you knew that somebody was in there when you enter, you could just camp the spot you get tp'd to after you beat the dungeon. It's fine the way it is.
  5. borther_humpfin Regular Member

XP:
    43,002xp
    you know an indicator inst the only option, maybe add a zombie spawn around the entrance?
  6. borther_humpfin Regular Member

XP:
    43,002xp
    its actually easy iron armor some guy came by and i killed him lol