1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Voting Goals for Rewards

Discussion in 'The Network' started by POWER_RANGER, May 4, 2017.

Suggestion - Voting Goals for Rewards
?

Which voting goals do you like?

XP Codes Released 16 vote(s) 80.0%
XP Multiplier 10 vote(s) 50.0%
Events 8 vote(s) 40.0%
Unlocked Items 10 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. POWER_RANGER Regular Member

XP:
    13,554xp
    With new apparent restrictions regarding voting and the Minecraft EULA you are not allowed to reward individual players for voting unless it is cosmetic which is why shotbow currently doesn't support voting rewards.

Here is the quote by Brandon Anderson, an employee at Mojang, on the topic:
    Basically you can only give things for voting that you would give to donators for donating but notice at the end Anderson says voting goals which reward every online player are allowed. So Shotbow could set a voting goal like 1000 votes and once that is reached they can reward every player with anything they want so long as the reward is available to everyone.

Here's a couple suggestions for voting goal rewards:
    • XP Codes released
    • An XP muliplier that last a certain amount of time that applies to everyone.
    • An event game held once a voting goal is reached such as "All on Red" or a Minez Wave Event (if we still have those )
    • Allow all/certain items that are bought with Shotbow XP to be unlocked for everyone for a certain amount of time.
    Note that Shotbow can have multiple voting goals for different amounts of votes and/or on different websites. For example, Shotbow could set a goal of 500 votes on MC Forum and reward an XP Code when that is reached, a goal of 1000 votes on PMC and reward with an XP multiplier, and a goal of 750 votes on MC Servers and reward an event game.

Tell me what you guys think of voting goals! :)

2. OkeyIPullUp Regular Member

XP:
    12,604xp
    XP CODE FIRST COMMENT ALWAYS WINS
    okometabetoku likes this.
  3. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    I'm the first to comment, Give me XP now.
  4. PDVGT Platinum

XP:
    92,937xp
    You can unlock items with xp so I think unlocking items with voting (1-3 websites every 24 hours) is too much
  5. OkeyIPullUp Regular Member

XP:
    12,604xp
    no
    no you arent nice try
  6. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    i AM nice.... ;-;

im just drunk