1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Vote for the Shotbow Network!

Discussion in 'The Network' started by boogaert, Mar 1, 2015.

Other - Vote for the Shotbow Network!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,481xp
    [IMG]

Vote for the Shotbow Network! (link below)

Voting for Shotbow on Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forum is something every one of you should do! Not only does it give you 200 free XP daily (400 if you vote on both), it helps out the Network a ton by bringing in new players!

I'm sure every one of you enjoys Shotbow's many fun games, which the entire staff team puts a ton of effort into! With the staff putting in so much effort, the least you can do it help Shotbow out a little bit and get us more well known! There's a lot of exciting stuff coming soon for Shotbow, so be sure to spread the word in any way you can! Social media, friends, etc!

If you need ways to remind yourself to vote, you can set daily reminders, bookmark the voting page, or even better, make it so the voting page come sup when you start your browser!

2. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,674xp
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,481xp
  4. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    18,269xp
    Cant force me.
    But I do need the xp..
    *votes*
  5. drewko09 Mini Builder

XP:
    192,490xp
    *adds bookmark*
    wepile and boogaert like this.
  6. UnqualifiedNoob Gold

XP:
    254,529xp
    Well, it's easy XP. :) I'll try and vote more often.
    boogaert likes this.
  7. ItsWolfye Obsidian

XP:
    13,263xp
    ez xp ez classes ez lyf.
    OneZedArmy and LoopTV like this.
  8. The_Melonmancer Platinum

XP:
    11,251xp
    Get Melonmanced, vote button!
  9. konran Silver

XP:
    14,720xp
  10. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    17,832xp
    Every time I see the Planet Minecraft page I cringe. There are outdated pictures in the gallery that make the lobby look like crap and the comments section is full of random people either advertising their own server or talking trash about Shotbow. Sounds like a cleanup project is in order. :wink:
    • Update the page
    • (If possible) Kill the comments section
    • Pretty, pretty please can we have 250 xp per vote? Cherry on top? :heart:
  11. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,242xp
    Updating the page is on our docket.
    kjean07 and KittensZ like this.
  12. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    2,771xp
    Im ashamed of shotbow for devolving to the level of other servers by offering in game perks for votes. Voting should be strictly based on whether or not you like the server, voting because it gives you a perk also gives servers that dont deserve it free publicity.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  13. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    189,180xp
    Well, you wouldn't want XP if you didn't like the server...

Also! There should be special events every now and then that can be opened to non-premiums (Or open the event in general, for everyone) by getting a certain amount of votes on the server within a time span or something like that. Example:
    [ANNOUNCEMENT] EVENT SERVER WILL BE OPEN TO NON-PREMIUMS IF WE RECEIVE 150 VOTES WITHIN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES.
    nintendogeek22 likes this.
  14. Rapidity Platinum

XP:
    150,005xp
    I never voted yet
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  15. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,481xp
    So you would rather the server "not devolve to the levels of other servers" and fade into irrelevance due to no advertising? Ok.
  16. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,242xp
    We've done this since we started. Three years ago. You used to trade in vote credits for items in MineZ.
  17. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    94,443xp
    lol then nobody would ever vote :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    265,941xp
    People actually go on Planet Minecraft?
  19. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,481xp
    Yes many people do and If we are high on the server list, more people will join.
  20. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    107,481xp
    Updated with the new link to Minecraft Forum, vote there as well!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.