1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Reviewing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LegendaryAlex, Jul 16, 2017.

Video Reviewing
  1. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Eeey whatsup guys ^^

So I was just reviewing videos this holiday because its fun and I dont have other things to do. But you know, I was enjoying it, so if you want your shotbow vid reviewed just link me in this thread or pm me on discord (you can find me on the shotbow discord). I mostly like to review Shotbow videos and I will give my honest opinion about the video and I will give you some constructive criticism. Dont be scared for negative criticism, whoever you are, all of my reviews are not personal and I wont be biased. I know I dont make pro videos and I am not the best at them, but its fun to review and rate some videos, so why not? ^-^

How you get your video reviewed in steps! :D
    1. Link your (it must be made by you and maybe ur friend or something) video down below or in the pms on discord (or if you have me on skype).
    2. Yea thats it, I will just review the video and put the review in the comment section of the video.
    I will try to look at the audio, quality, description etc. Keep in mind, this is not a contest or something. Just to help you improve with ur vids. :)

Have a great day

Alex

2. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    wait its a holiday? well it is national fresh spinach day, and national corn fritter day
  3. Snurkle Platinum

XP:
    105,131xp
    Plz review my friends video, his vids are really good
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    If he he is okay with it, I would actually love to.
    Asking for permission because I don't want him to say: "I didn't ask for a review".
  5. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp

A build submission i made with my friend, like 1 year ago.
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Hmm a build submission... Alright, will be hard because the video isn't for entertaining purposes but sure. I will try :)
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I reviewed the video of _Rubberchicken_.
    Its in the comment section! :)