1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Vanishing Giant Loot

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by FisherTheEzKid, Jun 10, 2016.

No Prefix - Vanishing Giant Loot
  1. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    So recently I killed a giant and it dropped a diamond sword. I then walked over to collect the sword when suddenly all the items including the sword and all the rotten flesh on the ground instantly vanished. I don't know if this is a bug, or connection based, or the server clearing items on its own but whatever it was it seemed like bs. If it is that the server clears items on its own, it would be nice to have a warning similar to the server reboot warning (which in my opinion needs to be longer than 10 seconds) so events like the one that happened to me don't occur in the future.

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    I've had a similar experience happen to me once before while cycling someone's loot. While rare, I agree that a warning would be nice. I think there used to be one ages ago...

I'd suggest putting this in the monthly feedback thread here as well :wink:
  3. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    troll
    ManHeadRambo likes this.
  4. durkioo Platinum

XP:
    46,154xp
    Yea one time I had left clicked a bunch of dungeon outs so that the items would be on the ground and I could send a screenshot to some friends, and then all the items cleared :( and so I cried. Hopefully this can get a warning, and hopefully the reboot time warning will increase from 10 seconds to maybe 60 like it was.
  5. UnknownPlayer123 Platinum

XP:
    53,622xp
    Bad timing, perhaps ground clear
  6. FinnMNMiner Regular Member

XP:
    62,647xp
    maybe someone logged in nearby or combat logged because on time in a PvP fight I lost some items I had left on the ground. The player I fought combat logged and when I went back to get the stuff it was all gone.
  7. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Witch craft obviously. Or trolling. Ive been on a server where I was trolled by the moderaters really bad :/
  8. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    While this may occur on other servers, let me assure you that MineZ admins (or any Shotbow admins) will never do something like this to anyone. Admins are not required to be completely serious people, but playing around should be limited to people they know and very minor things (placing heads, doing the spooky bat thing, pasting in giant shreks, etc.).
    MTrout likes this.
  9. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Yeah I know that. But I still think it could be trolling by hacks or something.