1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Vader

Discussion in 'Assault' started by Ze_Fake_Cheese, Jun 25, 2015.

Question - Vader
  1. Ze_Fake_Cheese Silver

XP:
    29,824xp
    "Vader has improved force regen and can flit by right clicking while in the air."

I bought the class based on knowledge that vader would be like dookie, with a bit of a power boost and extra force as the description says.That is the case, but no where does it mention his terrible speed which gives you a massive disadvantage as any player can just hit you can easily escape walking.

In no way what so ever want vader anymore. Simply because speed is such an important part of the game, I feel as if I wasted 25, 000 experience and would like to be refunded and if that is not possible a better description of the classes is most definitely needed.

Thank you for reading and hopefully something can be done about this.

2. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,873xp
    Just buy Solo, works every time :wink:
  3. Ze_Fake_Cheese Silver

XP:
    29,824xp
    This medicine treats depression.

Then after you've taken the medicine for 3 months they tell you about the terrible side effects of it.

Obviously this is an exaggeration but still a good example of putting 25, 000 exp into a class that you were given insufficient information about.
  4. MrSnare Retired Staff

XP:
    123,319xp
    Your concerns are valid. How would you suggest I can improve Darth vader?
    He already has the fastest regen in the game and has a flit ability if you shift while in the air.

I can't make him faster since vader is not a fast person. I will work on improving the kit descriptions.
  5. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,765xp
    wasn't vader free to play as on father's day? couldn't you learn more about him then?
    MrSnare likes this.
  6. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,517xp
    Are you serious? You expected Vader to be a buffed version of Dookie? Besides, Faster Speed WAS PART OF DOOKIES ABILITIES! You can clearly read it on the signs in the lobby, Dookie has increased speed and Vader does not. I personally think Vader is fine, I used him on Father's Day and preferred him over Dookie.
    MrSnare likes this.
  7. Ze_Fake_Cheese Silver

XP:
    29,824xp
    "Dookie - Red Saber - Choke"

Perhaps you can't read but that is the exact description of Dookie in the lobby. Giving me the perspective in which his speed is default and would be in every class?
  8. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,517xp
    Wrong.

http://imgur.com/a/6Mek8

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Notice the "Faster Speed" at the bottom sign of Dookie.

EDIT: Made pictures easier to see
  9. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,450xp
    The signs in the lobby often glitch out and lose the bottom half for an unknown reason.
    Ivandagiant likes this.
  10. Braunsleeve Platinum

XP:
    42,801xp
    I really liked Vader personally... Idk why, maybe the match I played with it was against noobs but I found it quite effective, didn't notice the speed and flitting was fun. One problem I had was that flitting imo had too long of a cooldown, maybe you could change that to make it better