1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Useful Stores

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by IntalCraft64, Apr 25, 2019.

Suggestion - Useful Stores
  1. IntalCraft64 Regular Member

XP:
    6,665xp
    Currently, some stores in MTA are lackluster, such as the tech store. Stores like Ammunation or Binco have a lot to offer, but other stores don't measure up. My suggestion would be to add more items to stores with little selection, to make players want to visit more shops, which they would not have before. The reason why players don't visit tech stores is because A) It only offer's 2 items B) The SatNav is free and scanner is a $10 gadget available at low levels for free with a little bit of work. Same with the boat store, for example. (Maybe add motorboats exclusive to the store?) This is not a complaint, rather a suggestion for possible improvement. Thank you for reading.
    noobfan, MESLEG and MCDuckler like this.

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,904xp
    Another problem is that all the important items can be bought using your phone, so the only real reason to visit an actual store is selling items. I don't have a problem with this, but it does make shops like the local utility store useless because no one searches up a store to sell an item that costs $10 to buy. But yeah, I agree.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5010 mit Tapatalk
    MESLEG likes this.