1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion UpdateDead/old content

Discussion in 'The Network' started by imAbysal, May 2, 2017.

Suggestion - UpdateDead/old content
  1. imAbysal Gold

XP:
    8,182xp
    Hey I thought about coming back to shot bow after 4 years and here I am
    I have some quick suggestions that would make the server/website be more 2017

-Get rid of TeamSpeak and hop over to Discord let people buy Discord channels with XP
    also why does it say Chat above and not ShotBow Discord makes a more sense right? because on the forums itself it says nowhere discord

-Get rid of the old system where gold = 7 months and platinum=unlimeted
    just make every rank unlimited if people wanna upgrade they will do it anyway

- Recruit active staff / remove inactive staff if there is any also website idea ShotBow Hall of Fame
    I have made that on for my team here when u click on a profile u will see what they have done for let's say the community the impact on the server/retired staff could be there to give them more respect also revamp the forums it looks so old

-Make more ways to get XP ( new ways ) let's say give the building team a new project called NORMAL! Parkour, not te one we have now let them make let's say Easy Medium Hard Elite Master parkour each providing a different kind of XP

- Try to promote Annihilation more it was once of the best if not the best running game on the server I think a big community poll/ideas what the community wants and don't want and maybe it can be big again as far as I know and see allot of people quit playing it either because they have grown up and stopped playing Minecraft or because they don't like 1.9
    - Also, make clan/competitive feel more important than how it works now like back in the day we wanted to do a tournament once a month/3months I think it would be a great idea to do monthly seasons lets say for annihilation
    we have leaderboards that can track kills/minings/defending/team help etc
    let it track for a full season lets say 3 months and ad the end of the seasons we could have a good reward system
    top 50% - top 25% top 10% top 1% all have different rewards that can be XP/Cosmetic items.

I hope this wasn't a waste post and I would love to see all of your reactions and ideas on how we could get shot bow be more active let's do it more like a community rather than us with developers/staff