1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Unable to join

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Riape, Aug 19, 2018.

No Prefix - Unable to join
  1. Riape Regular Member

XP:
    1,158xp
    Hello so I wanted to join this server for the first time and it said banned modified client.

I wanted to make an account on the forum but I can't because I need to be on the server to register,
    my name is Jonasthediamond, I only bought this account in June so I'm sure I never joined this server or even hacked on it.

I was able to use my friends account to post this here, thank you in advance.

2. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp
    Use this account to make a ban appeal for your account here.
  3. Riape Regular Member

XP:
    1,158xp
    already did, thank you for helping
  4. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Hey there,

If you've never played on your account before, then your account on Shotbow before, your account most likely hacked. Make sure to change your Mojang password and then submit an appeal about your situation.

If you have, and you hacked, you can make an appeal and be honest. If you didn't hack, an appeal should still guide you in the right direction.

Good luck getting your account back!
  5. Riape Regular Member

XP:
    1,158xp
    Hello again,

As I said before I bought this account from the official site in June this year.
    My pass is very strong and I'm certain nobody has accessed it or my pc.

I've made an appeal and waiting for a response, thanks for trying to help though.
  6. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    575,309xp
    Your password can be as long as you want - if someone's got a keylogger onto your machine there's nothing you can do (except for trying to find and delete it, but the damage has already been done).
  7. Riape Regular Member

XP:
    1,158xp
    Yeh but there's nothing like that on my machine, it would only be on this server and that account that would have been affected and I'm sure sombody with a keylogger could do plenty more.