1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Transfert progress

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by HiriMc, Jul 3, 2017.

Question - Transfert progress
  1. HiriMc Platinum

XP:
    55,522xp
    Hello,

I would like to know if it's still possible to transfer my save from the EU server to the US server. I spent a lot of money (irl) and I would like to not lose it.

Thanks

HiriMc

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    302,944xp
    The stuff will be transfered soon, you won't lose it. ("Soon")... And it was never possible to spend real-life money (except XP packages, but the XP are the same on EU and US, and the ranks too)
    Ultimativemaster and HiriMc like this.
  3. PokeTheEye Administrator

XP:
    269,557xp
    The stats from EU will be transfered when everything is ready to go. Currently i cannot give you an ETA for the transfer, so please be patient.
    HiriMc likes this.
  4. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,788xp
  5. HiriMc Platinum

XP:
    55,522xp
    I'll wait, no problem.
    :)
  6. LegendaryAlex Film Crew

XP:
    309,426xp