1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Toxic behaviour in Annihilation

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by SwiftyIps, Sep 18, 2015.

Discussion - Toxic behaviour in Annihilation
  1. Swifty_Unicorn Gold

XP:
    7,711xp
    I don't understand why is there a need to constantly type 'eZ' 'rekt' in the chat for half the game. A bit of trash talk here and there is fine, but I don't understand why are there people like this who are making the Annihilation community extremely toxic. I'm not sure if they are just trolling, but even if they are, they have crossed the line. What do you think?

2. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    63,408xp
  3. Superbob1000 Councilor

XP:
    360,503xp
    That was just one person that was toxic, and frankly, I think that particular player just does it for fun.

Don't take it personal, and /mute him if you want. :)
  4. Kazumii_ Platinum

XP:
    351,320xp
    How I imagine the flamers and toxic people are like (sorry if your eyes hurts for some reason)
    [IMG]
  5. Dudwithacake Regular Member

XP:
    46,475xp
    Although sprinkled in occasionally I think it's fine, but when players say it after every kill, they should be automatically muted. I just got out of a game with a player who said "ez" at least twice a minute and ONLY "ez". Extremely annoying.
  6. Keyboard Gold

XP:
    211,654xp
    I don't think you know what toxic means.
    "ez" and "rekt" are not toxic.
    "Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit" is toxic.
    One's offensive. One's just irritating. Both can be fixed by /mute and /report
    I've said "toxic" in my mind and read it so many times that it no longer even seems like a word anymore.
    "Toxic" is overused. Stop saying it, because at this point it's about as effective as saying something is "racist".
  7. Dudwithacake Regular Member

XP:
    46,475xp

omg wat a toxic response, stfu stoopid

Serious now: "Toxic" really is a strong word, and I agree that "ez" and "rekt" aren't powerful enough to reach that level.
    sweetsweet313 likes this.
  8. SkyeZ Gold

XP:
    503,377xp
    I agree people who use the term eZ arent toxic but need to go outside more..
  9. Salty_M8 Emerald

XP:
    2,525,179xp
    Just don't take it seriously to every player that call you eZ. Just /mute him if hes too annoying for you.
  10. DislikeMePlz Regular Member

XP:
    2,435xp
    Ci shi, eZ he rekt bu shi tai guo zhong yu qi de.
  11. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    94,443xp
  12. Rrrepatiti Silver

XP:
    95,613xp
    that is not toxic
  13. JACOBSMILE Councilor

XP:
    109,637xp
    This is technically public shaming, so I have removed the screenshots from the OP.
  14. blaueszebra Retired Staff

XP:
    361,364xp
    Congratulation for putting political correctness and whishful thinking above everything including reality.
    Now that you removed the screenshots, nobody can can find the fact that the so called proof screenshots didn't include anyting even distantly identifiable as toxic.
  15. Meyling Regular Member

XP:
    28,762xp
    Yeah, constantly hearing 'ez' or 'rekt nub' is annoying to me. It's even more annoying when people accuse others of hacking. I don't but when I find somebody I think does, I ask people to report with me (Depending on how bad the hacks are of course) and I report them myself. I don't know if they get banned or not, but trying to help the game and server does make me happy.

Also, if they continue to spam in chat a lot, why not just report them for spamming? If they say eZ like every time they kill or every few seconds, then you should report them. Let the big bosses deal with them. Just play the game and enjoy yourself ^_^
    Fluff_May_Derp and Kazumii_ like this.
  16. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    149,336xp
    No public shaming, rules are rules.
  17. jaka100 Gold

XP:
    9,874xp
    Welcome to the fucking internet.
  18. redbrickz Platinum

XP:
    495,669xp
    are u new to annihilation

Ok but really toxic? that's a little too far. its just annoying... remember the command to mute is /chat mute (IGN)
  19. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    149,336xp
    Toxic is xp farming, calling someone ez is just trash talk, when people say it half the time they aren't being serious.
  20. Not_Botifier Gold

XP:
    16,935xp
    eZ isn't as toxic as GGEZ