1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Too much damage

Discussion in 'GG' started by SwineFlu, Aug 1, 2017.

Too much damage
  1. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    53,135xp
    Weapons do way too much damage on GG, and even in MineZ sometimes but I'm not gonna get into that. A normal hit from a D sword to a full iron on GG is 1.5-2 hearts which is ridiculous. Even normal hits from iron swords do 1 heart. I feel like I'm critting and being crit constantly. I honestly think they should nerf weapons to .5 hearts for an iron sword non crit, 1 heart with crit, and 1 heart d sword non crit which deals 1.5 with a critical. Let me know what you think.

2. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    301,709xp
    thought it was just me. my health manages to go from full to zero in 4-5 hits and I don't even have time to react
    MTrout likes this.
  3. Goliac Silver

XP:
    212,909xp
    It's better like this.I remember when players were too tanky, everyone complained for months.
  4. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,296xp
    I am open for suggestions. We decided on this damage at first due to how many hits it takes to kill someone. It would take for ever to kill someone so the higher damage makes it so you use pots more and quickens PvP.
  5. ACringyWeeb Platinum

XP:
    36,618xp
    Armor is broken with custom kits in minez gg. I get 2 shotted by a bow when im full iron (custom kitted)
  6. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,296xp
    Right, that's an issue that we need to fix asap.
  7. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,788xp
    I think the melee is perfectly fine