1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix too many bugs + new guns and Ideas

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by sjanetsky1, Jan 21, 2014.

No Prefix - too many bugs + new guns and Ideas
?

what of these would you like to see happen?

jet packs and scopes having different activations 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Sniper rifle (mosin nagant with a scope) 6 vote(s) 60.0%
XP for securing drop zones and objectives. 4 vote(s) 40.0%
XP for securing the diamond. 7 vote(s) 70.0%
co-op cars 5 vote(s) 50.0%
other grenades (flash-bang, and exploding on contact) 6 vote(s) 60.0%
land mines 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sjanetsky1 Regular Member

XP:
    110,201xp
    Wasted has too many bugs. To some of you it may seem obvious that there are a ton of bugs, and others not.

1st bug: scopes not working. For some people it seems to work (or they are lying) but for about 80% of the people I talked to said they cannot scope.

2nd bug: cars with no inventory? Im not sure if they changed it so some cars have no inventory, but about 75% of the time I
    try to click on a car or other vehicle, I won't be able access the inventory.

3rd bug: cars getting stuck in blocks. Whenever I try to go up a hill in a car, it gets stuck in blocks on the way up and I won't be able to see anything when it does get stuck. It makes traveling very difficult sometimes.

4th bug: glitched caches. About 1/2 the time there is a cache, even if someone got it, it will take about 10-20 minutes to change to the next objective.

5th bug: cache and dz stacks not working: you used to be able to click on the "64" bullets in chests with pkps and such and it would give you 100 bullets in one slot. Now it glitches and gives you 1 bullet.

SUGGESTIONS:

One thing that is always really hard for me, is when scopes worked, If i had a jet pack and a scoped gun, it was impossible for me to shoot anyone because the scopes and jet pack are the same key. I would suggest that it is changed so you can fly without scoping in.

New gun Idea. Have a sniper rifle, basically a Mosin Nagant with a scope with a different name.

Possibly get XP for you and anyone on the same team, that is near the drop zone, when you secured it. The same can apply to people who repair mechs, and get caches. And XP for kill streaks, increasing each time you kill 5 people.

Multiple people cars. Someone drives, and the back person shoots.

Flash bangs, and lightly damaging grenades that spawn in chests, and that stack up to 2 each. These lightly damaging grenades will explode on contact, and will deal 3-4 hearts of damage each.

Land mines, these will only go off if stepped on by an enemy.

If you are holding a gun that spawns with stacks of 100 bullets, like the pkp, m240l, ect, you can pick up 100 of the same bullets in another chest or on the ground and they will stack up to 100 in one slot rather than being 2 separate stacks of 50. Does that make sense?

Im not sure if this last suggestion has changed, but The last time I secured the diamond I got no xp. Maybe give 100xp to the person who secured it and 10 for all the teammates.

Please do not hate on this post. If i did something wrong please politely explain to me what i did wrong. I haven't been on wasted forums at all before.
    Zombotrone likes this.

2. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Agree with the bugs being fixed. However....

New Mosin?- Why not just get optifine and zoom in, also I think we need more secondary like a magnum....

Team-shared XP when secured the DZ?- seems pretty good, but I think a few weapons are a good reward. Also how much XP does each person get?

Two Person vehicles?- I like the idea, but you could have a convoy of people using manual driving mode(use W to accelerate, while using A & D to turn your car, without looking to steer.). Though, we could use this for when Attack choppers are in. One Pilot, One Gunner.

Flashbangs, and other types of nades?- seems really good, though what kinds? And how long do the effects last?

Land mines? Oh man would that be great, it should become the texture of what its on top of, and of course, should be a pressure pad.

100-stacks of LMG Ammo?- please, no. There's a reason why Jet-Packers have little ammo with the PKP, and its a good reason to.

Final Objective XP?- yeah sure.
    sjanetsky1 likes this.
  3. sjanetsky1 Regular Member

XP:
    110,201xp
    xp for the dropzone, i was thinking about 10xp per person in the dz area. I guess you are right about weapons just being the reward. More secondary weapons should definitely be added. for the flashbangs i was thinking about 3 seconds of blindness. I guess your right about the 100 sacks of lmg ammo being a bad idea. I wasn't thinking about jetpacks when I thought of that.
  4. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    Sadly, every time a truck or helicopter with more than one person in it is suggested it gets shot down with "impossible to code." Some people then suggest "Make the chopper a one person vehicle." That ruins the point of teamwork. Wasted needs multiplayer vehicles and I am sure it is not impossible.
  5. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Dude, what Impossible means, it that it says "I'm Possible" and plus, this is the shot bow network, look at the many creations they made on their own!
  6. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    I was quoting people that make that statement, which I believe is false. I totally agree, ShotBow has made many impossible things, they can probably and should make multiplayer vehicles.
  7. Zombotrone Regular Member

XP:
    522xp
    I really agree i magine two or three player vehicles it would be awesome like when raiding a town some people go out while the driver stays in the vehicle then the guys get on and drive away. By the way when i use the m4 (scoped) the scope doesn't work they should fix that
    sjanetsky1 likes this.