1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Time is pointless

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Shadow_Mitten, Jun 25, 2013.

MineZ - Time is pointless
?

Is this a good story? Continue?

Yeah! Continue! 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Sure, I guess... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
N0. THIS BAD. N0 CONTINUE. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Shadow_Mitten Regular Member

XP:
    31,323xp
    He thought he could make the jump over the ravine. Gravity thought that he was an idiot.

Spiff was being chased by a hoard of zombies. Why? He was throwing rocks at them. Spiff was reckless like that. Always doing what he wanted, lacking any awareness of stupidity in his actions. That's why he had he had so many enemies. Anyway, he knew that zombies couldn't jump. But he didn't know he was jumping 13 blocks when he came up with his escape plan. So there was Spiff. Falling to his doom. The doom of his portable radio, that is. He had just splashed into a mucky pond that resembled tar. "Fantastic," he muttered to himself. "Try gettin' me now, you green dip wads!"
    The zombies groaned, grunted, and one almost spoke! " We'lll... graww...". Almost. Then they left.
    Spiff climbed out of the polluted puddle. "Alright. Let's look for a chest or some N00B," Spiff told himself. He looked around. He shivered with a tad bit of fear. "Man. This place is too creepy for any sane N00B." He looked around again. "Any one sane over all would stay away from here." Crumble. Two pebble just tinkered down onto Spiff's neck. "Wha..." Spiff said. A silhouette was closing in from above. Very quickly, thanks to Gravity. "Gah!!" Spiff rolled to the side as the mysterious offender crashed to the ground. Yes, crashed. Face first. "Yikes," Spiff said. "You, er, alive?" The attacker rose off the stony ground. "I'm only bleeding and in horrible pain. No biggee."
    "Any reason you tried to, you know, land on me?" Spiff asked, unnervingly calm. This usually happened to him. "Well," The attacker said. "You're Spiff, right?" "You know anyone else who would jump a ravine?" "Tried to jump a ravine," the attacker corrected."Whatever," Spiff said. "Why do you care?" "If we bring this guy your dead body, we get this awesome prize!" The attacker said joyfully. Spiff blinked. "Really? A bounty? On me? Awesome!" "Soooo, yeah. I'm gonna have to kill you now. Nothing personal." Spiff grinned.
    "In your dreams, Pink Text."

To be continued... P.S. It would have been longer, but it kept glitching. So I made it shorter.