1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The Weekly Arrow (Changes For The Week Of February 15, 2015)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Feb 22, 2015.

The Weekly Arrow (Changes For The Week Of February 15, 2015)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    [IMG]

Important Notices
    • If you have registered a second forum account after changing your username, we need you to let us know. Having dual forum accounts can cause multiple problems. These cannot be resolved automatically and our administrative team has already started tackling the reports we've received. Please let us know by following the instructions in the Technical Support Thread
    • This is the very last week to play "Shotbow Games." February 28th will be the last day to play. Shotbow Games will be inaccessible beginning on March 1st.
    Annihilation
    HCFactions
    MineZ: Classic
    • Some strong wind blew off the rooftop of the infamous stairwell, and some crafty veterans have repaired the holes in the floor - making it safer environmentally to climb, but more difficult to fend off bandits.
    • Some unknown repairmen have patched the holes in the bridges around Al Hasa.
    • Anemos Sanctum received some small fixes and tweaks from the build team.
    • Majicou continues his secret project.
    • Over the week, Halowars threw an impromptu clan-war on the Event server. He plans to throw more of these in the future.
    • Majicou has brought in a total of 9 trainee admins to MineZ - four from North America, four from Europe, and one from Australia. The plan here is to increase coverage across all timezones.
    MineZ 2
    • Most northern locations have received buffs including chests and new crafting elements.
    Shotbow Games
    • The retirement gift package has been given out to all players that purchased a lifetime SBG class. Thank you all for your support.
    SMASH
    • Bugfix: Removed the ability to use /me on EU
    Vadact Creative
    • iJonesy has re-joined the Vadact Build Team after being away for more than a year.
    When in Rogue
    • The development team has begun updating When in Rogue for better compatibility with 1.8 clients
    Website
    • Kensai has continued progress on the sexy, lean, new theme for the forums.
    • That same Kensai has graciously put together the new "Weekly Arrow" logo you see on our banner image.
    • The Web Development team continued work on the website for Shotbow's upcoming game.
    The Network in General
    • >14,800 "/report"s
    • The development team has continued work on Shotbow's upcoming new game
    • 20thCenturyBoy, CeleryCat, and Ice_God have joined the Administration Team. Welcome, y'all! Enjoy the reports!
    • The build team continued their work on [[REDACTED]]
    • The PR Team continued their work on twitter, answering questions and helping out the lovely players of The Shotbow Network, and quickly pieced together their notes into the latest edition of The Weekly Arrow.
    Notices
    • Initial testing of our upcoming game has begun. Keep an eye out for broadcasts with special instructions for joining.
    • Do you use Google+? Well, even if you don't (which is a shame because it's one of my personal favorite social mediums) we'd super appreciate it if you went and followed our Google+ Page! The PR Team will be making a continued effort to post events and more to the Google+ so you may choose to add them to your calendar.

Follow us at +TheShotbowNetwork
    Reminders
    In Closing

Thank you for reading, I'll see you next week!

(Last Week's Arrow)

This week's banner showcases the repaired bridges around Al Hasa, taken on MineZ Private 7 during the February 21st, 2015 Community Run event "Suicide Saturday"

2. Ice_God Retired Staff

XP:
    212,924xp
    Can't wait for the new gamemode :D
    Davidss10001 likes this.
  3. PetWoh Obsidian

XP:
    99,508xp
    when do we get to know who these minez vets are?
  4. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

Once they're out of training. Majicou has been eager to jump the gun and announce who they are, but we don't announce new staffers until they are trained.
  5. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    100% true. I am still working on permissions but it shouldn't take much longer.
  6. PetWoh Obsidian

XP:
    99,508xp
    Alright thanks :)
  7. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    is the future gamemode the star wars one? I forget whats it called.
  8. FPSHater Obsidian

XP:
    174,528xp
    Got cancelled iirc.
  9. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    really?
  10. _Lefarsi Emerald

XP:
    8,666xp
    I've got to say, I like the art a bit better, but that arrow though, really blurry! And a Shotbow is supposed to have three arrows, not one, silly! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back Lizze!

As for When in Rogue, yay! Can't wait for it to have a bigger playerbase!

Great arrows, I really like that you're doing this! We all really appreciate it. :)

_Lefarsi
  11. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp
    Awesome once again =)
  12. Ice_God Retired Staff

XP:
    212,924xp
    _Lefarsi likes this.
  13. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    255,147xp
    Yay for Lizze!
  14. Have_a_Coke Obsidian

XP:
    15,413xp
    February 28th gonna be big or at least i hope so i will be hosting a sbg final farewell tournament this day for both us and eu gonna make the most of it loved the gamemode. Congratulations to Celery, 20th and Ice. love for the mineZ team being put together this is so great.
  15. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    Instead of adding new gamemodes, why don't they finish WIR?
  16. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

Different, newer, developers. As you'll see from the post, work on WiR is picking up.
  17. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Nice! I wish Assault would have made it...
  18. bratiwka Platinum

XP:
    88,616xp
    >"The plan here is to increase coverage across all timezones"
    What about the whole eastern part of the world?
  19. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Is the anni sandbox on eu going to be a redirect to the us sandbox servers or will there be seperate eu sandbox server thingies to join from eu?

Will there always be both eu and us sandbox server things to join at the same time?
  20. SandblastPvP Gold

XP:
    14,680xp
    I wanted assault.. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.