1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The Sooty Faction is looking for recruits!

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by sootquest, Jun 14, 2014.

The Sooty Faction is looking for recruits!
  1. sootquest Silver

XP:
    26,418xp
    New thread because the last one had a misleading name.

Hello, the "Sooty" faction is looking for new members:
    We have the beginnings of what I'm hoping will become a thriving base. The idea is to invite people that have excellent survival skills and won't fuck with our power level too much, but even if they did, we'd still have enough members so that our base remains unraidable.

At present, we have two members, so I'm looking to recruit members that can play through all hours. The structure of the base has been competed, but it is not as functional as it could be. This is a beginning faction, but we do have a bank balance capable of supporting home teleports and protected land with ample room.

We're looking for people that can provide the minimum:
    • Knowledge of basic commands
    • Knowledge of advanced base security, e.g., not building doors on the edge of the protected land, not making glass thinner than two blocks, not leaving any holes open, isolation of base with elaborate doors, escape tunnels, etc
    • Able to contribute to faction bank by doing spawn runs
    • Functionality--make the base self-sustainable
    • Creativity--make the base look good
    A final note: we have nothing worth taking. The Sooty's have allowed people to come into their faction to take refuge and they've left unharmed. We are uncommonly kind to our own detriment. On a hardcore PvP server, sincerity is 1 in 1 million. We expect all members to be equally as sincere to each other.

Let me know what you can contribute and I'll send you an invite. Already invited one other guy from another thread. Let's build an army and a fortress to go with it!