1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The New Shotbow Media Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Jun 13, 2017.

The New Shotbow Media Program
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

[IMG]

Thanks in part to a lot of great feedback we've received, the Shotbow PR team has been hard at work to give the Media Program a complete overhaul - and we are happy to announce that we have done just that!

There are a couple major goals to this program:

Expand Shotbow's Partners

As you might be able to tell from the header - we now have two levels of partnership with Shotbow - our Media Creators, and our Media Partners. These levels are primarily based on views of content, instead of our previous mishmash of subscribers/views/etc. It is our hope that the requirements have been brought down enough to bring many more producers into the program without making the rank meaningless.

Ensure our playerbase has entertaining content to watch

We want to make sure that our current players have great content to watch - to remind them of all the fun they can have on our network (in addition to hopefully encouraging new people to join). As such, we plan to do a lot more co-promotion with our Media Partners - echoing them out to the community and making a list of current and active producers easily available to Shotbow players.

Improved global outreach

Recognizing our large, global audience - We've begun to add regional liaisons for the Media Program. Where before, I was the sole liaison, new additions to the program will receive a liaison based on the language they speak. Our initial regional liaisons are for English, Japanese, and Dutch - with more possible in the future!

Increased interactive events

And one of our bigger and stretchier goals is to increase the amount of interactive events in our games. Events thrown by Shotbow staff are fun, yes - but they tend to be more fun when the community and our producers are involved in them. Our highest tier - Media Partner - is entitled to event planning with the Shotbow Staff team, though even Creators are invited to request events and fun. A new, large addition to help with this is that we plan to offer our Media Partners the ability to hold Shotbow Rank giveaways.

or

2. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    9,076xp
    Loving the good work :heart:
  3. Haichao Platinum

XP:
    360,442xp
    Does ungespielt even know he is a Media Partner? You can't seriously expect to gain any EU players now that you've shutdown the server.
  4. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Yay moare minez events :D
    This_is_Hugo likes this.
  5. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

Some of our partners, like ungespielt are older than the point in which I took over the program the first time. They might be informal members of the program without knowing it - as I have no way to know if they were aware or not.

As part of the changes, I'll be reaching out to all our partners and confirming whether or not they want to be part of the program moving forward under the new structure.

So for now, all our current partners have been moved over and included.
  6. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    The only person I know on there is Grapeapplesauce.
  7. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    If you know players that meet the requirements, please feel free to reach out to me personally.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Shotbow's final attempt to stop its downward spiral. Might want to work on fixing the game modes before sharing it with the world.:wink:
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    It might just be me, but I haven't seen a bug on the Shotbow servers since around 2 weeks after the 1.9 update; the development team has been doing a great job.

Also, last I checked, "PR" stood for "Public Relations", not "Development".
  10. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    at least on MTA, there are quit a few... But im still happy to see that Shotbow finally does something for gaining news players! :D
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  11. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    I appreciate your enthusiasm. As always, be sure to report any bugs you find here so the staff can squash them as soon as possible!
  12. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  13. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,619,141xp
    Is this application deadline ?
    If this still opens, could you confirm my post on google form ?
  14. Ozwald_0_sly Platinum

XP:
    649,221xp
    I was told to apply here for one or both of these. Here is my channel with discord in description if you need to contact mehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWLy5lUF_Lscy9UqcH2TFoA?view_as=subscriber