1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

-[The New Genesis]- -[Comments/Applications]-

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Dodger546, Mar 28, 2014.

-[The New Genesis]- -[Comments/Applications]- | Page 7
  1. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    The ending was definitely a little creepy, but it was good.

2. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    How was it creepy? :lmao:
  3. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I will teach you Dodger, I will teach you the ways of the force AND speed scrolling. (Need to do it from my computer though. )

Come my young padawan
  4. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    "Goodnight Daddy." Just seemed so creepy all alone like that at the end of the chapter.
  5. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    It has a massive meaning later on. Trust me, you will understand when it happens.
  6. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Now all chapters have a quick link to them, along with anymore to come. Scrolling reduced to a bare minimum. Also, Tablet users will be able to easily navigate :D
  7. mineeli Regular Member

XP:
    10,357xp
    Whens the next chapter?
  8. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    I was away for two weeks. I'll return back and upload tomorrow my time. I'm tired and exhausted, so hopefully this next chapter is almost done when I look at it.
  9. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    No chapter?
  10. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    I was restarting my YT I is sorry ;(
  11. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp
    I guess this is dead? :c
  12. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Yes. I shall discontinue this and work on something else. I needed a serious break from everything. Like literally everything. I might rehase this if I so please, but right now it shall remain docile. Until either a Shotbow Forums update happens, or I feel like I want to, The New Genesis will come back alive.

However, Dodger's series may very well start up again.
  13. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    If I was to restart the Dodger series, it would have Alpha Omega being rehased and re-edited. That would mean the original threads are dead, new threads would be made. And from the looks of things, Pyros and Dark have got during the outbreak down fair and square. I think I would have it before Dodger met back up with Dezerath, and afterwards to compile Dodger's perspective during the outbreak. Plus, there is an interesting twist that I never did finish, and of which I've been wanting to finish. Stay tuned everyone!
  14. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    It would be great to have that up and running again. And a re-edit as well; what kinds of edits? Would they by typical grammar and structure edits or some story/lore refinements?
    Glad you're back. I hope this story will continue as well in time.
  15. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    Full revisit. Basic plot of it was really good, I liked it, but the point was weak. Along with the beginning. Really did not like its beginning, so its that type of redo. Basic points and plot still there, entire lore, story and grammar edits within. Consider it like an anniversary edition for a video game. Everything remade, still the basic core.
  16. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    NEW CHAPTER PULHEZE!
  17. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    I'm working on the revise! Calm yo tits!
  18. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Of this story?
  19. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    My Dodger Series
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  20. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    There are not enough words in the English language that can describe the joy I feel when I read this...