1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ The End of Wade Freeman

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by wade654, Apr 27, 2013.

MineZ - The End of Wade Freeman | Page 2
?

Did you like my story (for all my faithful readers)?

Yes 9 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    Ok, I rewrote the final ending a second time by adding in a second thing. I'll explain it later.

2. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    Oh, well thanks for reading it! From what you left off, Byzantine and Irish met up in my story and fought. Byz killed Irish's doppleganger, but did not kill Irish, so Irish and Totan plotted revenge.
  3. Lieutenant_Joe Silver

XP:
    52,132xp
    I can still cling to hope!

You really should upload your other story onto the Shotbow forums. It will be easier to access for people who started but never finished, and possible for people who don't even know what it is.
  4. Imaguy1337 Platinum

XP:
    6,546xp
    Darnit. I hate endings that leave me hanging.
    As A matter of fact, I hate endings. WHY CAN'T YOU SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WRITING!?
  5. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    That's a good idea. Infact, I think I shall as soon as I get access to it. Atm, I'm on a different computer, as my other one is being used, so I'll be sure to upload it.

Well, I'll probably start writing another series that will tie into this one, then another, then another, kinda like The Avengers.
  6. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    You know what, F*** it, I'm back bitches. LET THE SERIES BEGIN.
    Shadow_Elemental likes this.
  7. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    There. Uploaded the entire Book 3 on this thread. Will add link to other two threads in a sec.
  8. Imaguy1337 Platinum

XP:
    6,546xp
    This. Just this.
    wade654 likes this.
  9. Shadow_Elemental Platinum

XP:
    77,447xp
    Wade I do not know if this means your coming back to shotbow and minez but if you ever do, I would like the honor of going on a journey with you. Thank you for ending the story unlike many other stories I've read on the internet that are left after 30 or so chapters. I look forward to your writings in the future and as our friend Byzantine would say Vale
  10. Irishkaiser Silver

XP:
    86,479xp
    I am still out of character. What the fuck.
  11. Lieutenant_Joe Silver

XP:
    52,132xp
    WADE CAN I BE IN YOUR NEW STORY PLZ!?

You twit. He specifically said he was coming back, and now you're like, "OH SHIT, YOU ARE LEAVING!? I MUST SPOUT TONS OF CHEESY BULLSHIT TO EMPHASIZE MY SADNESS!" You even LIKED the post he made about when he said he was not leaving. Lel.
    Don't type like this is the seventeenth century. That was waaaaay too long ago. Type like this instead: "omg ur lvng sht dat sux well hav a gr8 lief ill miss u"
  12. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    Eh, to each his own. Tbh, I kinda like the cheesy BS.

Well, I haven't been with you too much, so I just went off of Byzantine's word, which I didn't think was too accurate anyways. My bad.
  13. Irishkaiser Silver

XP:
    86,479xp
    ENEMY PROPAGANDA.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  14. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    Well, I tried to remain neutral, but I never really could find you and your troupe. Anyways, I have plans for most all the major characters in the series.
  15. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Haha, I laughed a little when I was on the cross, I said "How Ironic" Before I read the line.
    Good thing I died, character death is always needed. I didn't notice these last chapters for a while though so I had to catch up a decent bit. I bid you vale.
  16. Lieutenant_Joe Silver

XP:
    52,132xp
    NO ONE UNDERSTANDS DO THEY!?

Or maybe it's me who doesn't understand. You aren't leaving yet are you?
    That's what I've gathered at least.
  17. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    I don't spend most of my time on private servers, I just hated getting all the damn lag and stopped playing for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    I just hope the wait for the next story isn't as long as the wait for HL3.
  19. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    It probably won't be. And, to be honest, I meant I was back on the forums, not on the servers. I might go back on them, but more likely than not, I'll stay on the forums, writing the story.

Also, prepare for Joshua Everglade (the original protagonist before I took the story over), to make a comeback.
  20. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Mai storeh iz da bezt u sux. :stuck_out_tongue:

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: Yeah, I always though it was funny that you completely took over the story.

Raptor Translation: *Raptor Screeches*