Other The end of Qubion

Discussion in 'Qubion Creative' started by McJeffr, Aug 9, 2017.

Other - The end of Qubion
  1. McJeffr Regular Member

XP:
    112,224xp
    Hello everyone!

Today I am here to announce some sad news on behalf of Qubion. As of Sunday last week, Qubion has ceased to exist. Due to resignments in the Administration Board, Qubion has been shut down completely. We were not capable of bringing our own server in time resulting in a split in the Administration Board which has lead to the resignment of the major administrators of Qubion.

What does this mean?
    All activities of Qubion Build Team and Qubion Creative have been suspended for good. This means that Qubion the Qubion team has been disbanded and will not continue working on any projects. As you might have guessed by now, this also means that there will not be a public creative server anymore.

After almost 5 years, Qubion (previously known as Vadact) has been shut down. We would like to thank every single one of you who has been supporting both Qubion as well as Vadact throughout the years. We are very disappointed to see things come to this point, but unfortunately we were left with no choice.

We wish everyone the best of luck in the future, and we apologize for the sudden bad news that we had to bring to you.
    Trashcant, 00110101, Hingey and 13 others like this.

2. ACrispyTortilla Platinum

XP:
    123,179xp
  3. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    33,506xp
  4. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    134,211xp
    Man that sucks :c
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  5. Mistri Mini Admin

XP:
    208,098xp
    Very sad that it had to happen this way. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors, McJeffr. :)
  6. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    89,762xp
    Best wishes to where ever the wind brings you McJeffr!
    _RunningKing_ and HungerHealer like this.
  7. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    72,964xp
    that really sucks
    ACrispyTortilla likes this.
  8. _RunningKing_ Mini Admin

XP:
    86,132xp
  9. HungerHealer Regular Member

XP:
    3,260xp
    Awh.

I have almost played 3 years on Qubion and it was by far my most played gamemode besides Annihilation. Sad to see it go.

I want to thank all the people that spend there free time in this server, from the people that where moderator for a short time, and the people that sticked with t he server for 5 years and helped it grow.
  10. _Craft_ Regular Member

XP:
    1,457xp
    Is there any chance of some of the build team members/admins would come back anytime in the future to make another rank creative server?
  11. Ayyeee Platinum

XP:
    312,800xp
  12. McJeffr Regular Member

XP:
    112,224xp
    As of now, no.
  13. _Craft_ Regular Member

XP:
    1,457xp

Sad to hear. Thanks for the years of management of an amazing build server!
    HungerHealer likes this.
  14. GirlyWolf64 Regular Member

XP:
    19,147xp
    Hey, I don't really know the requirements for being an Admin or Moderator, but is it possible that if enough people applied that it could come back up, or is Qubion gone for good?

And I played Qubion for all five years of its existence (though spotily) and I'm really sad to see it go... there's really nothing like the community it had nor are there many active creative servers like Qubion.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  15. _Powerminer_ Platinum

XP:
    15,821xp
    Qubion is gone for good and won't come back.
  16. RimorUniversum Regular Member

XP:
    3,284xp
    Jesus, an entire build team fell apart because of a corrupted chunk.
  17. PhillipJ_Fry Platinum

XP:
    37,686xp
    Darn, I was in the middle of a massive recreation of New New York