1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ The Cursed Amulet (Story)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by CoolArik1, Jun 17, 2013.

MineZ - The Cursed Amulet (Story)
  1. CoolArik1 Platinum

XP:
    6,876xp
    Please don't comment here. Each chapter will be replied to this thread.
    Comment here!

2. CoolArik1 Platinum

XP:
    6,876xp
    Chapter 1 - The dark secret.
    Fredrick had just spawned into MineZ. He looked around where he spawned, a river was to his left, clearly heading into the ocean behind him. On his right side was a small desert with a small spread of cacti. He suddenly realized that there was a small town across the river. He decided it would be a good idea to stay in the town because the guards would protect him from any zombies. He had to take slow careful steps over the bridge.
    "AAAAHHHhhh!" Fredrick screamed.
    He suddenly realized any zombie within a huge radius would've heard that. He knew zombies were a lot worse then falling off a bridge into a river. He swam to the shore and realized he was back at the desert. He facepalmed himself. He decided to get to the town fast before any zombies showed up. When he finally entered the town a nice lady greeted him.
    "Welcome to grimdale!" she said.
    Fredrick smiled when he heard the name 'Grimdale.' His father had loved this town. He never knew why, but he loved to be following in his footsteps.
    "Thanks for the welcome!" Fredrick said happily back.
    Fredrick decided to find out what all the civilzens were like. He asked a merchant about his job, then he told a guard a funny joke.
    "Knock knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Who."
    "Who who?"
    "You're an owl!"
    They both shared a couple of giggles, then the guard took off to continue his job. He really liked this place, he thought nothing bad would happen here. But little did he know that Grimdale was a cover up for the Thieves' Guild.
  3. CoolArik1 Platinum

XP:
    6,876xp
    Chapter 2 - My father?
    A shadowy figure came up to Fredrick.
    "Are you Juso's son?"
    "Uhhhh. Yes, but why are you asking this question?"
    "Good."
    Fredrick was taken by two other mysterious figures. One held his mouth shut while the other was ready to put duck tape over his mouth.
    "So, your father was a very famous man," the shadow figure said.
    The other 2 figures nodded. Fredrick didn't know what to do. He kept thinking 'Famous? My father wasn't famous!' After they finished tying ropes around his limbs, they carried him off into a very secret room. One of the figures put a button on a block. It opened a secret passage.
    "My name is Bart," said the talkitive figure. "The other two are Kilo and Sarah."
    Both figures nodded their heads. Now Fredrick thought 'Do their voices break glass or something?' He really wanted to say that insult, but he couldn't with the tape over his mouth. Fredrick decided to look around, he saw red names everywhere. He realized that that means these are all bandits. All of them.
    "Welcome to the Thieves' Guild, Fredrick," said a huge man decked in iron. "Your father was a very famous thief."
    Fredrick recoiled. 'It all makes sense now!' he thought. Bart, Kilo, and Sarah began to untie Fredrick's limbs. After they ripped the tape off his mouth he screamed.
    "Tape dosen't hurt that bad," Sarah said.
    "It isn't the tape!" Fredrick growled.
    Fredrick then got out his phone and dialed 911. No cell service. Fredrick facepalmed himself again. Really? In a zombie apocalypse? Phone service?
    "You can't do anything about escaping. We can knock you out in a couple of seconds." Kilo said.
    "Then how come you brought me here? Apparently I am really weak!" Fredrick said coldly.
    "Because. Family share DNA. You got thievery in your blood," Bart said. "We will start training tomorrow."
  4. CoolArik1 Platinum

XP:
    6,876xp
    Chapter 3 - The escape
    Fredrick knew he had to escape, even though they said his chances were slim.
    "Ok! I am pumped!"
    Fredrick ran into a empty room and claimed it for himself. He then slept on the floor, he knew it was not even dawn, but that was the plan. When he woke up and noticed that other people were scattered around the floor. 'Don't wake them up.' Fredrick thought. He sneaked past everyone and quickly realized 'Because my father was super sneaky, right!' He snuck outside from the exit. He then saw a nice firm double chest. He opened it up. An iron sword! Fredrick gleamed in awe. He also picked up a stone axe and a grenade. He walked out the exit and breathed a sigh of relief. He decided it would be a good idea to leave the town. Once he got outside he quickly ran through the forest and then realized the sprinting attracts zombies. He really wanted to facepalm himself again but he already saw a green blur charging at him. He swung his iron sword at the zombie. The zombie fell on the ground, and then Fredrick stabbed the zombie right in the head. Fredrick was happy that he finally got a kill.

"Wait, where is Fredrick?" Bart said.
    "I think he escaped!" Kilo said.
    "Impossible!" Sarah exclaimed.
    "Then why isn't he here!" Kilo said.
    "Maybe he is already robbing some people?" Bart said.
    "Oh sure, the double chest is gone!" Kilo yelled.
    "Great. Just great." Sarah said softly.
    "The chest respawns you know." Kilo said.
    "I didn't mean the chest." Sarah breathed out.
    "Oh, right. You liked him?" Kilo said.
    "Enough fighting! We have to find him! Fast too! He couldn't have gone far!" Bart said.
    They all headed through the exit, looking for any footsteps or any zombie bodies.